LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Joecool:

He got one off to the RB in the right flat while he was falling backward. Crazy how he's able to get some zip on it in the weirdest positions.

That's all arm. Mullens probably will never be able to do that even if he took a boatload of PED's. That's god given ability.

some people might even goes so far as saying these particular type traits display some "it-factor" and maybe perhaps even having a "little dog in him".....
Jimmy G played through adversity the way legit franchise QBs do and are expected to with the amount they get paid compared to the rest of the team. Truly a great performance. With that said, I'm going to disagree with the crowd and say that the interception off of Breida was just as much on Jimmy as it is on Breida. Could he have caught that? Sure. Could Jimmy have thrown a better pass? Also sure. Worst placement of that pass happened with low and behind him. Had he lead him where the ball supposed to be I'm sure he would've caught it
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
Originally posted by 9moon:
we NEED to find him a security blanket..

Kittle? If he didn't have to stay in pass pro all day he would have been more effective in the passing game.

Trent Taylor is still out
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Ryan Clark is still talking s**t about the Niners. Saying Jimmy G is the reason the Niners are pretenders. f**k that guy

what the f**k does he have against us?

His Steelers lost to us
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Jimmy showed things yesterday that I was waiting to see. Toughness and the ability to bring the team back late in a game. He didn't let the turnovers get him down even though the INT's were not his fault. He put the ball in the receivers hands and instead of just dropping the pass they tipped the ball into the air. Those are just bad breaks. He had one drive end on the Mostert fumble inside the Red Zone. Then James runs into the snap on another drive. Any one of these could have derailed this team but he kept them on an even keel and they just kept coming back.

and it was reported he tried to keep the offense' spirits up on the sidelines when they were off the field. keeping them focused and motivated

Leader
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Joecool:

He got one off to the RB in the right flat while he was falling backward. Crazy how he's able to get some zip on it in the weirdest positions.

That's all arm. Mullens probably will never be able to do that even if he took a boatload of PED's. That's god given ability.

Lol
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Ryan Clark is still talking s**t about the Niners. Saying Jimmy G is the reason the Niners are pretenders. f**k that guy

His Steelers lost to us

Lol Ryan Clark didn't even watch the game. Who cares? You can't have everybody on the bandwagon that would make for boring TV.
Jimmy wasn't perfect, but this was his best game for us this season. He showed us why we gave him that big contract. And he's only going to get better, he only has 11 starts under his belt. Wow, I love me some Jimmy Geezus.

https://twitter.com/rsherman_25/status/1175937481537048577?s=21
Originally posted by Niners816:

https://twitter.com/rsherman_25/status/1175937481537048577?s=21

Originally posted by NYniner85:

bUt He HaS nO fIgHt In HiM
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Garoppolo´s quick release is just absurd at times.
I know that some people don´t like his footwork but this is the NFL and you can´t always set your foots perfectly.
And because of his release, Garoppolo can most of the time avoid the sack and make a great throw.
Yesterday reminds me this feeling I have since he came here. The feeling that there is always a chance with him even on situations like 3 and long.
And for someone coming back from a big knee injury, I ´m really surprised by his mobility.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Team49ers:

His Steelers lost to us

He prolly mad because we got baby Brady and Brady smacked his team around like some bicthes for so many years. Kinda like How Jimmy did yesterday.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
bUt He HaS nO fIgHt In HiM

But he's got no

in him.
Share 49ersWebzone