There are 91 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't see a single power house team in the NFL right now.

We could almost beat any team in the league on any given Sunday right now. For the first time in years it's more about what we do rather than what the other team does.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by glorydayz:

We could almost beat any team in the league on any given Sunday right now. For the first time in years it's more about what we do rather than what the other team does.

Chiefs, Patriots. You mean in the NFC?
Originally posted by okdkid:

And the NFC has the Rams and Dallas. Not as good as the AFC but still formidable.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

And the NFC has the Rams and Dallas. Not as good as the AFC but still formidable.

i wouldn't include the Cowboys

It's indeed a very opportunistic year for the playoff pool to change, feels like 2011, the NFC is anybody's this year. It's a really bad year for offense among last year's big time hitters like LA. The media and fantasy land are trying to windowdress a really mediocre year for these has-been teams. IMHO if we just keep s**t together, and stay healthy as a core unit we could possibly win big games down the stretch.
Originally posted by rxrunner:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

i wouldn't include the Cowboys

I'd include the Saints in 6 weeks if Brees comes back 100%. I would've stacked them up against anybody before the injury.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
"I'm just not down with the Niners yet. Jimmy G just hasn't shown me anything." (--Almost everybody in Bay Area and national sports media)

Screw the national media. Jimmy is the man.

Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by thl408:

S. W. A. G.

swag is CORRECT. he looks EXACTLY like Alex Smith.

Chiefs?? Ravens?? Pats?? Cowboys? hello??
[ Edited by SkyZer0 on Sep 20, 2019 at 1:26 PM ]

only power house team to me is the pats. KC is beatable if you have anything resembling a d just slow them down and hold them to some 3's. A good offense can score against them. No team in the NFC is a legit powerhouse imo and we can beat any of them if things go right

Originally posted by SkyZer0:

ravens are a powerhouse all of a sudden beating miami and barely beating arizona at home? Dont fall for that d**k sucking hype on dallas that espn, nfl net and fox force feeds you, theyre already crowned by beating the 3 cupcakes they played to start the year
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

ravens are a powerhouse all of a sudden beating miami and barely beating arizona at home? Dont fall for that d**k sucking hype on dallas that espn, nfl net and fox force feeds you, theyre already crowned by beating the 3 cupcakes they played to start the year

cool then we should be held to the same standard lol
It's a little early to figure out who the power teams are. Pats played the Steelers who they always beat and the Dolphins who everyone beats. KC is loaded but they are built on outscoring people, not stopping them. Rams look solid and after that it's anyone's guess. There are always one or two teams that rise up and over achieve and we might be one of them.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
It's a little early to figure out who the power teams are. Pats played the Steelers who they always beat and the Dolphins who everyone beats. KC is loaded but they are built on outscoring people, not stopping them. Rams look solid and after that it's anyone's guess. There are always one or two teams that rise up and over achieve and we might be one of them.

great post. didn't see it that way. pretty fair take. Goff has not impressed the first 2 weeks honestly. waiting to see the 2018 Goff still.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

cool then we should be held to the same standard lol

I said we were a powerhouse? I said we going to the super bowl because we 2-0?
Share 49erswebzone