There are 70 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I'm not sure if this is concrete fact, but the last QB I saw rip an ACL, miss a year, yet come back and score 3+ TDs in his first two weeks was Tom Brady in '09.

If that's the case, how scary is Jimmy gonna look by November, when he's back in business? The schedule makers gave us a slight blessing in disguise possibly.

Let's not do this.

No, let's. JIMMY IS GONNA CHANGE THE WORLD!!!
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
There's no argument to concede. It's true that they're 0-2, and it's also true they should not be underestimated.

why is another poster making a huge deal out of your logical simple statement that the steelers should not be underestimated?

I'm underestimating the Steelers, but I also realize my emotions have zero impact on the outcome of the game or the performance of players lol.

The players won't underestimate the game - so westcoast has to be referring to the fans, as if we're a part of team bahahaha.
wonder if this is enough "fight" for awp

Originally posted by Stanley:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
There's no argument to concede. It's true that they're 0-2, and it's also true they should not be underestimated.

why is another poster making a huge deal out of your logical simple statement that the steelers should not be underestimated?

I'm underestimating the Steelers, but I also realize my emotions have zero impact on the outcome of the game or the performance of players lol.

The players won't underestimate the game - so westcoast has to be referring to the fans, as if we're a part of team bahahaha.

LOL
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

Not enough personality

I believe the technical term for this is the "full Kyler Murray".....all the "it" and "dog in him" on display.
Originally posted by Niners816:

I believe the technical term for this is the "full Kyler Murray".....all the "it" and "dog in him" on display.

Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Not enough personality

if you guys want, i actually broke down this very play demonstrating how JG used and took advantage of his personality. go check it out.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/192837-week-cincinnati-bengals-coaches-film-analysis-thread/page6/
[ Edited by SkyZer0 on Sep 18, 2019 at 5:27 PM ]
if you guys want, i actually broke down this very play demonstrating how JG used and took advantage of his personality. go check it out.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/192837-week-cincinnati-bengals-coaches-film-analysis-thread/page6/

I saw it Just the classic whip route to make the defender vacate the area.....and in that particular case take their souls. Kyler Murray wishes he had that type of swag/it/dog-in-him.....
[ Edited by Niners816 on Sep 18, 2019 at 5:39 PM ]

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

Not enough personality

Doesn't seem like he cares

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Jimmy got to show that swag.
  • thl408

If Jimmy's it rating isn't higher in Madden after this play then idk wtf EA is doing with their video games. "If it's in the game, it's in the game", and this it is for sure in the game.
Originally posted by thl408:

If Jimmy's it rating isn't higher in Madden after this play then idk wtf EA is doing with their video games. "If it's in the game, it's in the game", and this it is for sure in the game.

EA's best series imo has been the NHL series. They actually try with that series.
21:00 min mark

the guy in blue talking is the bengals photographer, talking about how jimmy's play action fakes him out
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Sep 19, 2019 at 2:07 AM ]
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
21:00 min mark

the guy in blue talking is the bengals photographer, talking about how jimmy's play action fakes him out

They are so butt hurt. Rates Jimmy 3rd best current QB in his play actions
Share 49erswebzone