There are 233 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DickNasty:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by napo:
Jimmy G rated at # 21 on Chris Simms Top 40 Quarterbacks. Sounds about right to me. Obviously everything will change after the 2019 season depending on everybody's performance.

Yeah no complaints from me. He has to play a full season and play great, which I have no doubt he will.
Unbelievable.. he had some s**tty qbs ahead of him.. goff choked in the superbowl.. preskot is s**t without that o-line and rb.... etc etc

by no means do I think Preskot is a rising star... but ARE YOU SERIOUS on leading the posters the you believe Mullen is a better??

.. by the way, IT DOESN'TTTTTTTT MATTERRRRR WHATTTTTTT THAT ex LONG HORN (SIMMS) SAYS.... what does he know about QBing??
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by cciowa:
No . we could call him a bum and would only be willing to give a unconditional pick for him

the simple solution is that no one with a half a head should even put nick cj second third round pick in the same statement

Then let's not do won-loss projections or estimate how many sacks the Niners will have this year before they even play a game. It's all just fantasy stuff.

Originally posted by 9moon:
by no means do I think Preskot is a rising star... but ARE YOU SERIOUS on leading the posters the you believe Mullen is a better??

.. by the way, IT DOESN'TTTTTTTT MATTERRRRR WHATTTTTTT THAT ex LONG HORN (SIMMS) SAYS.... what does he know about QBing??

Was this supposed to make sense?
Make no mistake, GQ is one of the top QB in the league. Heck, top 3 with Kyle's coaching, top 10 without Kyle.

Go Niners.
Originally posted by GarnerValleyFan:
Make no mistake, GQ is one of the top QB in the league. Heck, top 3 with Kyle's coaching, top 10 without Kyle.

Go Niners.

Hopefully he goes out there and proves it this year

Go Niners.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Steve Millers song Keep on Rockin' me Baby. Predicted the last four super bowl teams that faced the Patriots in the Super Bowl, the song predicts the 49ers next.

It would be quite an accomplishment if the 49ers were able to fulfill Mr. Miller's unintentional prophecy–Kyle Shanahan's team finished 4-12 after franchise quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo suffered a torn ACL last September and the team had to cycle through C.J. Beathard and Nick Mullens just to get through the season. But perhaps with Garoppolo's return, a strong draft, and the acquisition of ex-Chiefs pass-rusher Dee Ford, they have a shot at it.
If they do get there, and Garoppolo is able to face his former team in the NFL's biggest game, we should start taking Steve Miller's lyrics a lot more seriously.
https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2019/06/23/did-steve-miller-predict-a-49ers-super-bowl-liv-appearance-back-in-1976/
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

Go Niners.

All I want is a healthy season and my method is simple: can this QB help us win a super bowl. That's the real question instead of this ranking bs lol
Time for Jimmy to stay on the field the whole year, so Kyle can make him MVP. Such is, the talent of Jimmy and Kyle's offense can create.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Time for Jimmy to stay on the field the whole year, so Kyle can make him MVP. Such is, the talent of Jimmy and Kyle's offense can create.

Agreed. Jimmy needs to do his part and throw the f'n ball away and not scramble for worthless yards on 3rd down...

Jimmy almost pulled off a come from behind win over the super stacked Chiefs last year. All before he zigged instead of zagged.

Chiefs went on to go undfeated for half a season.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Jimmy almost pulled off a come from behind win over the super stacked Chiefs last year. All before he zigged instead of zagged.

Chiefs went on to go undfeated for half a season.

a chiefs team that our so called defense could not stop and a chiefs offense that let up off the gas. to bad reality is not built on ifs and buts and almosts. no matter whose fault it is that he got hurt..... our offensive line is still totally suspect in regards to pass protection
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Go Niners.

we really do not know that do we? oh, yes the small sample size in the two year old win streak. lol. he also needs a line. and he needs people who are able to get open and catch the ball. at least kyle and lynch woke up and addressed that aspect
Originally posted by cciowa:

Go Niners.

we really do not know that do we? oh, yes the small sample size in the two year old win streak. lol. he also needs a line. and he needs people who are able to get open and catch the ball. at least kyle and lynch woke up and addressed that aspect

I agree cc. Jimmy is an unknown. Top-3 QB?! That's ridiculous. He's not Brady or Brees or Rodgers or Mahomes or Wilson. Until further notice, he's ~20-25th ranked QB but has a chance to get into the top 10 with an outstanding year.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I agree cc. Jimmy is an unknown. Top-3 QB?! That's ridiculous. He's not Brady or Brees or Rodgers or Mahomes or Wilson. Until further notice, he's ~20-25th ranked QB but has a chance to get into the top 10 with an outstanding year.

we need to see him in a entire season and how he does for us before we can rush to those silly claims he is top 3 or 4 in the nfl. i am sure you will get ripped on the mahomes thing. but based upon the body of work for mahomes and jimmy. yes. jimmy is not on that level
[ Edited by cciowa on Jun 24, 2019 at 9:54 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone