LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 450 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
It's ok, Cardinals have never experienced hall of fame level talent at QB's before. We've had two of them.

True for us. Kurt Warner was pretty darn good for them, though.

Cardinals have a lot of problems, one of them will be the inexperience of Kliff. Kurt Warner and Nick Mullens have had a similar trajectory- and unfortunately for them thats the best the Cardinals could do.

Well see how that air raid offense translates into the NFL, but I think it's going to fall flat on its face. Its going to be really funny when the Cardinals fire Kliff and Keim and start all over again next year.

Mercy. Sounds like the loop we were in. Good times have begun!
It's ok, Cardinals have never experienced hall of fame level talent at QB's before. We've had two of them.

True for us. Kurt Warner was pretty darn good for them, though.

Cardinals have a lot of problems, one of them will be the inexperience of Kliff. Kurt Warner and Nick Mullens have had a similar trajectory- and unfortunately for them thats the best the Cardinals could do.

Well see how that air raid offense translates into the NFL, but I think it's going to fall flat on its face. Its going to be really funny when the Cardinals fire Kliff and Keim and start all over again next year.

Mercy. Sounds like the loop we were in. Good times have begun!

Seems like yesterday. Chip Kelly. RPO.
[ Edited by RTFirefly on May 4, 2019 at 9:37 AM ]
Middlekauff and Haberman already talking about where Garoppolo will be playing next year if things don't work out
Originally posted by Cardinal42:
Ive never understood Jim. $137M for a guy who started 2 games for NE. Top 25 in merch sold.

Why?

"IF" Murray makes it to week 11 uninjured, he will have had a longer playing career than Jimmy has to this point, and hes been in the league 5 years.

That's a big If
[ Edited by Baylor on May 4, 2019 at 9:31 AM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Ive never understood Jim. $137M for a guy who started 2 games for NE. Top 25 in merch sold.

Why?

If Murray makes it to week 11 uninjured, he will have had a longer playing career than Jimmy has to this point, and hes been in the league 5 years.

Who is "jim?"

Originally posted by Baylor:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Why?

If Murray makes it to week 11 uninjured, he will have had a longer playing career than Jimmy has to this point, and hes been in the league 5 years.

Who is "jim?"

Steelers fan asking Cardinals fan asking who's jim. Yep
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on May 4, 2019 at 9:54 AM ]
I'm still having trouble finding a jersey. I might just go with #10.I hope he becomes a better version of himself after his ACL tear. This happened to Brady as well so let's hope he really brings it back for #6! I'm trying to pick some rings up, I'm talking Superbowls!
Originally posted by plummerfan:
I'm still having trouble finding a jersey. I might just go with #10.I hope he becomes a better version of himself after his ACL tear. This happened to Brady as well so let's hope he really brings it back for #6! I'm trying to pick some rings up, I'm talking Superbowls!

Hope so too but Brady has some rings before his injury already fwiw

lol some of yall just reaching now...
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Lol

Originally posted by valrod33:
Jimmy's gotta be swimming in p***y. I mean, he's an attractive male human.
Can't wait to see jimmy g back on the field with his new weapons

Brady looks like a doofus.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Brady looks like a doofus.

So lame. I thought he was talking about how he was throwing the ball in practice, not a fricken Kentucky Derby pick.
Share 49ersWebzone