LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Because bad teams find ways to lose close games. And we have yet to have definitive proof that this isnt a bad team. All we have is the hopes and assumptions of what could have been.

And we're a better team with Jimmy G as opposed to Beathard...

Better =/= good

Like I said, even with Jimmy, we have no definitive proof that this isnt a bad team.
Better =/= good

Like I said, even with Jimmy, we have no definitive proof that this isnt a bad team.

6-2 doesn't sound like a bad team...
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
We have proof that our star qb and rb were out for the year

We dont have proof that our QB is a star. Nor do we have proof that even with him, we are better than bad.

Dont know why so many posters are coming at me for that opinion. We dont have any definitive proof of anything.
Better =/= good

Drawing conclusions about a 1 win team's last games of the season is silly IMO.
Better =/= good

Going from 1 win to 6 wins with Jimmy is even more of a reason to believe we're much better with him.
long before we had any idea JG would end up here I posted that he seemed to frail to me. It was just the way he appeared, slight of build and not ready to be tattooed 99 times in 13 games...excluding sacks. But when he got here, he didn't seem as slight as I remembered, and he looked sturdy enough. Your point tho, is "With this OL"....and that is the crux of the matter. Don't think anybody but a Rothlisberger is tough enough to play behind this OL...and it is way better than last yr. Interesting that F.O isn't worried about his health so much as they do how well the OL can zone block. I wasn't aware the two seem mutually exclusive...except that pertains to OUR OL for sure.

we would be well advised to go for pass blockers first and zone blockers second. Obviously Kyle and John think the opposite.
Better =/= good

Going from 1 win to 6 wins with Jimmy is even more of a reason to believe we're much better with him.

Great. No one is arguing that we arent.

All I was saying is that even with Jimmy, this could still be a bad team. We dont have proof that it isnt. You thinking its better with Jimmy than without has nothing to do with the discussion we were having. We all know this team is better with Jimmy.

I sincerely mean no disrespect, I am just trying to understand. Do you find no joy in watching the team develop, in players and coaches grow in their craft, in losers learning to win, despite the possibility that it could go all to hell?

If we wait until everything is dandy, that's a lot of joy that's left the station without us, no?
Is he wearing headphones listening in to calls sideline?
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

I sincerely mean no disrespect, I am just trying to understand. Do you find no joy in watching the team develop, in players and coaches grow in their craft, in losers learning to win, despite the possibility that it could go all to hell?

If we wait until everything is dandy, that's a lot of joy that's left the station without us, no?

I mean no disrespect either when I say that I find it quite puzzling that you drew that conclusion from my posts.

The entire conversation was about us losing close games and I said thats what bad teams do. All I said was that as of right now, Jimmy or not, we cannot definitively say we are not a bad team. Thats it. That was my entire point.

And somehow you are concluding that I dont like watching our players develop?

Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Is he wearing headphones listening in to calls sideline?

Yes.

I mean no disrespect either when I say that I find it quite puzzling that you drew that conclusion from my posts.

The entire conversation was about us losing close games and I said thats what bad teams do. All I said was that as of right now, Jimmy or not, we cannot definitively say we are not a bad team. Thats it. That was my entire point.

You are right.

Lol at me. I shouldn't have hit you like that. You're not one of the perennially negative posters.

I was in a b***hy mood. At such times I need to keep the keyboard locked in the gun safe. Sorry about that.

You are right.

Lol at me. I shouldn't have hit you like that. You're not one of the perennially negative posters.

I was in a b***hy mood. At such times I need to keep the keyboard locked in the gun safe. Sorry about that.

Lol! Nice apology. Sometimes posters need to remember, this is a pastime. It is put on for people's enjoyment. By all means take it kind of seriously but enjoy the journey.
I was sitting at the 28 yard line by the north end zone, 10 rows up.

Got to see the playboy pretty close up. He looked very happy out there just chilling with McKinnon and the guys...
Jimmy g buying all his teammates Jordan's reminds me of gore buying his teammates I think it was coach purses
Share 49ersWebzone