LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Just look how cool and calm he is in the pocket and how he reads the whole field
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Just look how cool and calm he is in the pocket and how he reads the whole field

Against Rams backups, but you can see what he can do with decent time in the pocket and some room to make a good throw. And that was only a couple of months cramming in the offense
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Mar 22, 2018 at 6:51 AM ]
Originally posted by JimmyJesus:

I seriously don't see us losing a game with him starting

Sounds realistic lol

And look at sorry ass Kilgore getting destroyed by a backup
Originally posted by frenchmov:

And look at sorry ass Kilgore getting destroyed by a backup

Glad that POS is gone, there a few Baalke picks that still have to go to complete the overhaul

Armstead
Harold
Ward
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Against Rams backups, but you can see what he can do with decent time in the pocket and some room to make a good throw. And that was only a couple of months cramming in the offense

The whole "the Rams were playing backups" narrative is dumb. You only have 53 players on the roster. You dress 46 on gameday, so they really only can sit 7 players. Their 7 best, sure, but its not like we were facing their 5th string preseason team. It was the Rams playoff roster minus a few stars.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Niners99:

The whole "the Rams were playing backups" narrative is dumb. You only have 53 players on the roster. You dress 46 on gameday, so they really only can sit 7 players. Their 7 best, sure, but its not like we were facing their 5th string preseason team. It was the Rams playoff roster minus a few stars.
You think just because they dressed it means they played? Look at the snapcount for that game then come back and tell me they didn't play their backups for the clear majority of that game.

He did the same thing vs the Jags defense, I just really like this play. I love how he scans the whole field, I love how he does it quick, his pocket presence is perfect, his throwing motion is perfect and the ball placement is perfect.

He did the same thing vs the Jags defense, I just really like this play. I love how he scans the whole field, I love how he does it quick, his pocket presence is perfect, his throwing motion is perfect and the ball placement is perfect.

#19 didn't think it was Celek time

Wtf is 18 jumping around for? Block someone scrub
[ Edited by socalniner on Mar 22, 2018 at 11:00 AM ]

Originally posted by socalniner:
Wtf is 18 jumping around for? Block someone scrub

maybe he thought he was held/interfered with?

It was more the Ram backup offense that was a legit caveat. Gurley in particular, but Goofy Goff too.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

It was more the Ram backup offense that was a legit caveat. Gurley in particular, but Goofy Goff too.
So we just gonna ignore that ADonald, LJoyner, Ogletree, Barron (leading tackler) didn't play. Trumaine, Quinn, Brockers (all starters) each played 12 snaps or less.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

So we just gonna ignore that ADonald, LJoyner, Ogletree, Barron (leading tackler) didn't play. Trumaine, Quinn, Brockers (all starters) each played 12 snaps or less.

The Rams purposely didn't play their starters because they didn't want to lose fair and square, after all, we barely lost to them with Brian Hoyer
Share 49ersWebzone