LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 209 users in the forums

Don't Sell your tickets to Cowboys fans!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Lol so we only support the team when they're winning? Why even buy the tickets in the first place
we ? im not a fair weather/Band wagon fan
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Lol so we only support the team when they're winning? Why even buy the tickets in the first place

Was anyone even talking to you? Lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Is the franchise really even trying to win ?
I'm referring to the people that buy tickets, but are just casual fair weather fans that really don't know the game and would rather sell their tickets to other teams fans instead of support or at least sell them to 49ers fans
Originally posted by susweel:

I'd say so considering we made a switch at qb and all of our games have been close. Do you see the players giving up like they did last year?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I'd say so considering we made a switch at qb and all of our games have been close. Do you see the players giving up like they did last year?

You didn't answer the question. Is the franchise trying to win ? Not the players because all players try.
I'm referring to the people that buy tickets, but are just casual fair weather fans that really don't know the game and would rather sell their tickets to other teams fans instead of support or at least sell them to 49ers fans

I feel where youre coming from... But my brother whose a rams fan acted like such a b***h last year when he bought season tix. Like he said he was lied to etc i was like wtf are you talking about lol. So that told me its the people that think theyre smart and think playoffs are for sure and/or ill flip games to make some money or put it towards the season tix.

I just think when it comes to this particular game.. This is the one that you gotta attend and not worry about trying to make a 150$ back...at this point IMO.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Oct 18, 2017 at 3:03 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

I feel where youre coming from... But my brother whose a rams fan acted like such a b***h last year when he bought season tix. Like he said he was lied to etc i was like wtf are you talking about lol. So that told me its the people that think theyre smart and think playoffs are for sure and/or ill flip games to make some money or put it towards the season tix.

I just think when it comes to this particular game.. This is the one that you gotta attend and not worry about trying to make a 150$ back...at this point IMO.

But why? It is just another L in a pathetic season. Why waste money and time on it if you can just watch it on TV?

You didn't answer the question. Is the franchise trying to win ? Not the players because all players try.

That's not true that all players try. And yes I'd say the franchise is trying to win. Players are part of the franchise so im not sure what youre implying? Kyle and lynch have been making moves to improve, not all have worked out but I see the improvement, and the effort is there. If you can't see that then that's fine, you can hop back on board when they are better and pretend you were a fan the whole time
[ Edited by Eastcoastniner on Oct 18, 2017 at 3:05 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran

+1. This might be the only game worth going to this year...

so when you say we, that means you. got it now
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 18, 2017 at 3:06 PM ]
Originally posted by jcs:

But why? Why is watching the boys curb stomp the 49ers in our house worth going to?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

But why? Why is watching the boys curb stomp the 49ers in our house worth going to?

Dude what IF we f**king smoke them? Or CJ two min drill to win the game? Its a rivalry game that usually records dont stop each team from trying to beat each other up.

Now of you wanna go to your buddies house or local bars and get trashed cause you might be hung over from the night before thats cool too lol.

Just dunno why you're acting like were FOR SURE gonna get smoked lol.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Oct 18, 2017 at 3:09 PM ]

so when you say we, that means you. got it now

I'm talking as a collective fan base. I support them regardless of wins or losses
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:

You can stay the doubter I actually think we have a shot at wining this one. The spread is between 4.5-6 and dropping, the Cowboys are slipping, distracted and getting desperate at 2-3 and we are now in a "what do we have to lose "mindset, no Hoyer or AA to hurt each side with a bunch of young kids now starting that haven't been infected by the losing that's plagued this team since Harbaugh was fired. Ad to that it being Dwight Clark/The Catch day with the all time greats there to inspire. It's also the rivalry...F the cowgirls!
[ Edited by jcs on Oct 18, 2017 at 3:14 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone