LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Who would be the better QB to pickup in offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who would be the better QB to pickup in offseason?

Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
I got Brees and Rivers as options as well... Say what you want too if Bradford is healthy and has time hes accurate.
Bradford health is the biggest knock and reason to stay away
scott tolzien
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I got Brees and Rivers as options as well... Say what you want too if Bradford is healthy and has time hes accurate.

Could give him a partially guaranteed contract or an incentive based deal depending on games played.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
scott tolzien

I wonder how Brett Hundley is coming along.
In this order:

Rosen
Cousins
Garappolo (assuming Patriots let him hit FA)
Darnold
A.Smith
Beathard (start him)
Garappolo (assuming we have to trade for him)

Even healthy, he isnt a QB of the future. Id pass

Could give him a partially guaranteed contract or an incentive based deal depending on games played.

scott tolzien

Doing really good actually. Im a UCLA fan and i didnt think he would ever start but his preseason play was really good. It just might be the Matt Flynn Smokescreen though
Originally posted by jonnydel:
KC gonna release A. Smith? Whaaaaaa????

When did Harbaugh get to KC?
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

Even healthy, he isnt a QB of the future. Id pass

We might not get to be picky and go for the gold on a QB of the future. Who are you to say Bradford under shanny with another WR as good if not better than Garcon and another lineman that he wont take his game to the next level? Just saying and prepared for whatever

Originally posted by JustinNiner:

scott tolzien

Doing really good actually. Im a UCLA fan and i didnt think he would ever start but his preseason play was really good. It just might be the Matt Flynn Smokescreen though

You never know depending on how FA goes... But maybe we make a sneaky trade like that and have him compete with CJ. Im not a believer in a 3 way horse QB race.

My order of veteran QBs:

Cousins,Jimmy G, Alex Smith, Brees, Rivers, Bradford, Hundley/McCarron/dice roll.
Someone get Nate Davis on the phone
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
If Alex is available he is the perfect qb to have for 2-3 years to try n find a rookie.
[ Edited by JMC52 on Oct 12, 2017 at 7:36 PM ]

Um.....has mahomes even taken a snap in the regular season
Aaron Rodgers or BUST!!!!
Kirk. We already got the QB that's supposed to be good because he backed up Brady. We all see how that worked out...

Darnold and Rosen are projects because college football has turned into s**tty arena football that doesn't translate to the pros.
[ Edited by BleedsRedNGold on Oct 12, 2017 at 7:56 PM ]
Alex is a better QB than Cousins. It's just Cousins is way younger
Alex Smith would rather wake up naked between Jed and Kaepernick in the middle of Syria than ever play for the 49ers again.
Share 49ersWebzone