There are 187 users in the forums

Who do you blame the most for our 0-4 record?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who do you blame the most for our 0-4 record?

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Misleading thread title. Plz edit or it will be locked.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Oct 8, 2017 at 6:21 PM ]
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Every player who took a knee on the sideline today during the national anthem needs to be cut. Yesterday. Eric Reid is a waste of a player.

These players play for an 0-5 team. Let that sink in for a minute or two. We are 0-5.

Every single coach and the front office needs to be unified in the message that the players need to concentrate on the GAME not some protest.

This game is about wins and losses. We have no wins. The 20 players who took a knee on the sideline are not professional nor are they serious about winning. Get them out of here now.

Right they lost the game because of that.

Lol thats that webzone logic.
Originally posted by LeProfessionnel:
I noticed a close game that had the defense on the field too much. A QB that kept missing open guys. A couple big drops (one in the endzone on a poor throw). What I notice most is a lack of talent at key positions.

We really do need a QB and I understand that people don't like Hoyer. I don't like Hoyer either- the only thing keeping me from panicking is the fact this is year one of a total rebuild and we have a good amount of ammo for the next draft/free agency.

I've said it 40 times if anyone has noticed. If we don't get a QB in here along with blockers and a WR I'll s**t my pants next year. I'll turn on Shanahan and Lynch. Vocally. People will notice.

I just don't see how people can do this after five games. After one offseason. It seriously makes no sense to me.

It's the complete refusal to acknowledge that there's light at the end of the tunnel that gets me. There is light...

If ther's no light after the 2018 draft and free agency I'll curse the name Shanahan till my face turns blue. You just have to give a new regime some time when they are inheriting a complete mess. Patience.

https://youtu.be/ErvgV4P6Fzc
How can this be done after 5 games?

I took one game. I took one look at a completely inept offense, which wouldn't compare to a Pop Warner football team, to decide that Brian Hoyer isn't the guy and to become skeptical of Shanahan's offensive playcalling ability.
Yet, everyone on here said, Brian Hoyer had no time! It was the offensive line! Just wait until this offense starts to roll!
Still, Brian Hoyer proved Week 1 wasn't on the Oline. that the playcalling was reminiscent of a guy who fancies himself a genius and will need to adapt to make it with the base and culture the 49ers have.
It doesn't take long for the 49ers fanbase to grow weary after what happened during and after the Harbaugh meltdown in the Bay. And it only goes to further the idea that we could be royally screwed, when we don't rely on the run game, when we very well could. In key situations, especially short yardage plays when we don't run for it or when we lead out the drive or a 1st down with another ineffective passing play it just reminds me of being 1st and Goal and only running the ball one time (while having another designed QB power play get called back because of a timeout) to try and win the SuperBowl. I think this what upsets people and this is what upset Frank Gore so much; leaving this franchise without that ring, being disgusted with coaching and management.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Misleading thread title. Plz edit or it will be locked.

Can't edit it...
I blame the refs.
Originally posted by memelas:
Originally posted by LeProfessionnel:
I noticed a close game that had the defense on the field too much. A QB that kept missing open guys. A couple big drops (one in the endzone on a poor throw). What I notice most is a lack of talent at key positions.

We really do need a QB and I understand that people don't like Hoyer. I don't like Hoyer either- the only thing keeping me from panicking is the fact this is year one of a total rebuild and we have a good amount of ammo for the next draft/free agency.

I've said it 40 times if anyone has noticed. If we don't get a QB in here along with blockers and a WR I'll s**t my pants next year. I'll turn on Shanahan and Lynch. Vocally. People will notice.

I just don't see how people can do this after five games. After one offseason. It seriously makes no sense to me.

It's the complete refusal to acknowledge that there's light at the end of the tunnel that gets me. There is light...

If ther's no light after the 2018 draft and free agency I'll curse the name Shanahan till my face turns blue. You just have to give a new regime some time when they are inheriting a complete mess. Patience.

https://youtu.be/ErvgV4P6Fzc
How can this be done after 5 games?

I took one game.

Thanks for sharing Timmy but this isn't the "special" forum. Maybe you'd fit in a tad better over here:

http://www.ramsondemand.com/forums/rams-nfl-talk.26/

Or maybe over here:

www.seahawks.net
Share 49ersWebzone