LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Who do you blame the most for our 0-4 record?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who do you blame the most for our 0-4 record?

Ill-timed penalties are probably the biggest culprit of not being able to pull one of these close games out. But that OPI call on Taylor last Thursday night is still bogus as all f**k.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Blaming talent. People need to realize althougth we coulda been 3-1, the talent reflects 0-4. The coaching staff is in place but the roster is not. We have some key guys already but we need more. There will be plenty of more close games that we lose. We should all be looking at this season more like a pre-season to season 2 where I think we'll be a lot better. I hope to gawd, they have the FQB of the future whether its Cousins or the draft by next season. The defense will get better as they are showing life they just need to be consistent. Rashard needs to be replaced. AZ is not going to be the first team to attack him.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Watson scores 5 TDs against a good Titans defense. Is it time to panic now?

Can this FO really evaluate the QB position?

Nick Foles threw for seven TDs in a game his first season.

I wonder how great he's doing right now.
  • dj43
If you don't allow Offensive Line as a voting option, the poll doesn't count.
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
ME

You masturbated right before the game after church, huh
Who gives a s**t! Stay competitive, lose 14 games and get a franchise QB. I can suffer another 2 win season if it means getting a guy who can turn a franchise around.
Aldon Smith.

So many talented, yet trouble players Baalke passed on because of this f-ker.
The reality of it is they all are to blame penalties, dropped passes, turn overs, inaccuracy. The sad truth is losers find a way to lose. Hence the 0-4 record.
Shanny was so pissed when Hoyer threw him the ball
There's plenty of blame to go around. You didn't even include the OL as one of the options, but they're up there. I went with Hoyer as #1, but he is what he is, I'm not mad at him. Hoyer, OL, 3rd-down defense, Saleh imo (players not picking up the scheme, scheme not fitting the players), penalties, drops, Baalke obviously--all to blame.
It's a rebuild; Ls come with the territory. Would've liked to win 1 of the last 2, but didn't get the breaks. At least they've been fin to watch.

I blame AA. His 640+ page thread tells me so
Baalke and Jed
Originally posted by Polkadots:
I blame AA. His 640+ page thread tells me so

lol the only entertaining thing about the Niners this year is irrationally s**tting on that guy on the Zone.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Predator85:
Aldon Smith.

So many talented, yet trouble players Baalke passed on because of this f-ker.

Aldon produced even though his career was short lived at least he gave us that.
Baalke of course, with a heaping tablespoon of Hoyer.
Share 49ersWebzone