LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

Let's talk Pass Rush

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Pretty flucking simple one ILB blitzes on every play. We're that Incompitant to get by a big fat arsed offensive lineman.
Originally posted by socal1632:
Against the mighty 1 win Gmen no less. In a passing league this line is dead in the water. We'll draft a safety or tall wr first. Saleh is a genius.

Saleh doesn't run the draft.

This entire DL is balling out like crazy. Usually a team has one dominant alpha guy racking up most of the sacks but this DL is playing so well that they should just start crediting sacks to them as a unit. You see everyone from Bosa to Ford to Buckner, Armstead, even Blair just blowing up plays.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This entire DL is balling out like crazy. Usually a team has one dominant alpha guy racking up most of the sacks but this DL is playing so well that they should just start crediting sacks to them as a unit. You see everyone from Bosa to Ford to Buckner, Armstead, even Blair just blowing up plays.

To this point, the top 6 guys are contributing to the pass rush - Bosa, Buckner, Ford, Armstead, Blair and even Thomas. Add in Jones' solid work in short yardage run defense and that's 7 quality DL all making key plays.
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 14, 2019 at 11:06 AM ]
  • thl408
Almost made a Goff burger using the offensive tackles as buns.
Total team defense was so awesome to watch.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Total team defense was so awesome to watch.

This hasn't happen in my lifetime to the 49ers. Not this consistent.

You can't compare them to any other 49er d line since i have been watching (early 80).

Its got to be at least some part coaching, even when Ford and boss are in the bench the line is still productive.

We all fantasized about a Bosa plus ford defense... but this beyond what i expected.... i was thinking cowboy and aldon and what we actually have is several factors past that. It looks like we have Reggie White and Charles Haley out there
Share 49ersWebzone