LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 324 users in the forums

Let's talk Pass Rush

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Eli Harold with 2 sacks tonight on Brady, that's 3 in 2 games. Thought he couldn't rush the passer OR maybe 49ers didnt know how to use him...
What the fook is going on? Why wasn't Eli doing this here? His first sack was a coverage sack, but this one is a beauty. This is the best rush I've ever seen from him. Sell speed-->counter ice pick/spin inside. Somebody taught him to rush with a plan...

[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 23, 2018 at 8:04 PM ]
More sacks than Thomas lol
My guess is poor coaching on the SF end.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rathof44:

That's the obvious answer. Jon and Saleh are both pretty useless.

this is the case for a lot of players. This team doesn't utilize the players they have. WTF are they doing with Thomas. i know that he isn't that talented but at least play him in the way he played in Stanford...
Originally posted by Heroism:
What the fook is going on? Why wasn't Eli doing this here? His first sack was a coverage sack, but this one is a beauty. This is the best rush I've ever seen from him. Sell speed-->counter ice pick/spin inside. Somebody taught him to rush with a plan...

That was a textbook ice pick counter. He definitely didn't know that move here in SF.
[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 23, 2018 at 8:35 PM ]

That was a textbook ice pick counter. He definitely didn't know that move here in SF.

Patricia and his rocket science degree getting it done. Guess thats why he is a defensive mastermind

LOL...whut??

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
LOL...whut??

Since he and Brown were buddies here as 49ers, Brown did him a favor and let him sack Brady

Originally posted by jcs:

That's the obvious answer. Jon and Saleh are both pretty useless.

he didn't do anything in '15 or '16 too bro. Don't just blame them...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

this is the case for a lot of players. This team doesn't utilize the players they have. WTF are they doing with Thomas. i know that he isn't that talented but at least play him in the way he played in Stanford...

So basically what you're hoping for, and what you think Saleh might be capable of doing is have players play their natural positions

Before that happens, we'll see Solo turnt LB, Day / Blair turnt Safeties and Marsh backing up Juice and Mostert at RB

#Saleh #Shanny #Lynch

um ....someone like a real dc matt patricia.... do you mean someone like that...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Patricia and his rocket science degree getting it done. Guess thats why he is a defensive mastermind

Loving how he frustrated the crap out of Billy n Brady

I mean WTF this has to be on the DC or some s**t
Share 49ersWebzone