Fire __________, the Niners suck!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Fire the talent evaluators and the scouts, because clearly, their draft boards are f**king trash.

3 first round picks on the DL. Zero pass rush. Against a Rams OL that probably ain't even top 10. Made Goff look like a Hall of Famer.

Yep and you will have to include Lynch and Shanahan too since they both pounded the table for Solomon Thomas when we all knew the guy sucked.

Don't understand the hostility towards Thomas. The guy was lining up against Whitworth tonight and here is what Peter King tweeted about him;

Impact of Rams LT Andrew Whitworth:
Goff: 84 pass snaps in 3 games.
Per @PFF, Whitworth has allowed: -1 sack
-zero QB hits
-zero pressures.

Put a speed rusher/OLB next to Thomas and I think he will have more of an impact. A little patience is in order.

Rascal is still mad we didn't draft his crush fournette

Don't change the subject, pal. It still doesn't change the fact Solomon Thomas sucks!
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by English:
Amazing how quick the rebuild and those 6 year contracts have been forgotten. Two close games and folk are calling for change.

That game thread whenever the Rams scored was one of the most pathetic displays I've ever seen. Ever. And I've seen some bad, bad game threads.

You'd think Shanahan and Lynch were about to be fired when we were down 15 in the 4th quarter.

It's game 3 year 1 of a rebuild, people. Rebuild as in a complete extermination and restart that we didn't get when Tomsula or Chip came in. ****ing relax.

It's the typical "Oh I watch the 49ers on tv and play madden all day so I know more about the players than Lynch and Shanny" routine.
Eli Harold hasn't been asked to rush the QB much. In fact, I can't recall seeing him on the field other than base.

Arik never showed pass-rushing traits coming out of college, so I've never expected him to become something he's not. I hate the fact that having him on the field forces Solomon to play out of position. Get him off the field in nickel, Saleh.
[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 21, 2017 at 11:02 PM ]
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Give me f**king sacks, pressures are worthless, A QB can always step back into the pocket & deliver the ball tired of this almost had em b******t

grading pressures as if they mean anything. Welcome to PFF and modern statistics. Where you can manipulate data to make anything look good.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Sorry pathetic players like Eli Harold & Arik Armstead both are worthless i tell you WORTHLESS!!!! Suppose to help in the pass rush deparment yet both are like ghost out there, cant expect Buckner to do it all by himself

Armstead had the same amount of QB pressures as Buckner today

Give me f**king sacks, pressures are worthless, A QB can always step back into the pocket & deliver the ball tired of this almost had em b******t
Ok so how many sacks did the other guys not named Harold and Armstead get today?
I'm proud of our boys. We have been improving each week just have to play consistent on all 3 phases of the game. #BrickByBrick
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'm proud of our boys. We have been improving each week just have to play consistent on all 3 phases of the game. #BrickByBrick

When do you think we get that first W? Hoping for against the Cardinals but it's on the road.
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Sorry pathetic players like Eli Harold & Arik Armstead both are worthless i tell you WORTHLESS!!!! Suppose to help in the pass rush deparment yet both are like ghost out there, cant expect Buckner to do it all by himself

Armstead had the same amount of QB pressures as Buckner today

Ok so how many sacks did the other guys not named Harold and Armstead get today?

How many guys get to have the advantage of lining up at the LEO position? You get a one on one matchup with a Tackle in space. AA gets the brunt because he still plays that position.
When do you think we get that first W? Hoping for against the Cardinals but it's on the road.

colts. Pray that Luck is still injured. It's our only shot.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I actually think we'll get it next week. Arizona is on the decline and we'll be on 10 days rest. Plus they play on MNF

Calm down bro.

Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Calm down bro.

In case you didn't read the post and just looked at the title...........I'm not angry. I don't want to fire anyone when this team is showing flashes of brilliance but no consistency.
You're not going to get consistent performances out of a cobbled together team with a third of it being rookies/2nd year players regardless of what number pick they were.

There's a reason why we dumped a lot of vets and FA pickups in place of a bunch of rookies. It wasn't because of a win now mentality.
No one. In theory, this team COULD have been 2-1. And that's with the worst QB in the history of the league and an inconsistent, but young, defense. They're not getting wins but that's because this team doesn't know how to win. They don't give up, which is great, but they need to learn how to execute during crunch time.
Share 49ersWebzone