LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 208 users in the forums

OLB Elijah Lee

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
He's been on special teams.

This. He's been active every game since he's been here. I see him (#47) on ST getting down there and into the middle of things. Curious if he's going to be worked into some D snaps now that he's been here for a few weeks learning the system.
Just change that damn #
Originally posted by Heroism:
"We really like Elijah Lee"

Was this said today by Lynch or Shanahan?
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Just change that damn #

I agree - something in the 50s (I'm thinking 53 might not be used for awhile after Bowman).
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Just change that damn #

I agree - something in the 50s (I'm thinking 53 might not be used for awhile after Bowman).

Definitely not 53
Hopefully we see this kid get action now. Not Coyle
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Lol Coyle is Bellore 2.0
Originally posted by Heroism:
"We really like Elijah Lee"

Was this said today by Lynch or Shanahan?

Yes.
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:

Lol Coyle is Bellore 2.0

Agreed.
Coyle should remain a ST ace, and back up. Let these other kids get a chance to make or break their way into the future of this team.
bust

WEAKNESSES Missing the sand in his pants to power up and take on blocks effectively. Lacks instincts and feel for cutback lanes and counters. Can be goaded into false steps. Below average hand usage. Will need to learn to punch and separate or he could be overwhelmed by linemen. Plays too tall when sifting through the flow of traffic and will miss too many tackles. Needs to do better job of finding the ball in coverage. Too many ankle tackles rather than running through the target with a clean finish

Is that about Lee, or Coyle?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
WEAKNESSES Missing the sand in his pants to power up and take on blocks effectively. Lacks instincts and feel for cutback lanes and counters. Can be goaded into false steps. Below average hand usage. Will need to learn to punch and separate or he could be overwhelmed by linemen. Plays too tall when sifting through the flow of traffic and will miss too many tackles. Needs to do better job of finding the ball in coverage. Too many ankle tackles rather than running through the target with a clean finish

LOL.

Certainly a developmental WILL.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:

Lol Coyle is Bellore 2.0

Agreed.

Ditto
I hope Lee gets a chance to play, we already know what we have in Armstrong, to me he's no more then depth but good depth, I hope soon this kids gets his chance and runs with it..
Share 49ersWebzone