LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

**THE OFFICIAL ''REFEREES SCREWED US '' THREAD 2017/18 EDITION

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
I'm still mad about the Brooks hit on Brees, just saying lol

i think skutas hit on cam really blew, we won anyway.. just saying

The Brooks hit was BS for sure. That still hurts a little.

The Clark hit on Hoyer seemed fine to me. Hoyer, like almost everyone on the field, kept playing and didn't hear the whistle either. Unless there was another similar play later in the game that I didn't see, it's a nonissue to me. I'll have to go back and watch.
Originally posted by jonnydel:

How's this for you?
This is literally, the play before they called the PI on Johnson on Seattle's crucial TD drive...... holding?? maybe??

Here's from the 3rd play of the same drive:The LT has his arm wrapped around the back of Carradine pulling his jersey up and keeping him from getting outside. Wilson runs for 7 yards on this play.

Love you for the proof but lets move on.

Imagine how ferociously hungry well be against the Lambs. We might have to sacrifice Goff to the Gods after the game
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

How's this for you?
This is literally, the play before they called the PI on Johnson on Seattle's crucial TD drive...... holding?? maybe??

Here's from the 3rd play of the same drive:The LT has his arm wrapped around the back of Carradine pulling his jersey up and keeping him from getting outside. Wilson runs for 7 yards on this play.

Imagine how ferociously hungry well be against the Lambs. We might have to sacrifice Goff to the Gods after the game

Soot on captured. In the AA one he's even jerked down and twisted and he threw up his arms right in front of the official and Tank was not only held by both but they were pulling his jersey which is the easiest to see and call. Nothing.

Keep in mind this series was right after we scored and we went up 9-6 in the 4Q. You knew this was coming. You could feel it.

Kilgore had an iffy hold too that killed the final drive after a good gain.

You gotta beat the 12th man if you want to win up there.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 19, 2017 at 2:53 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

How's this for you?

Soot on captured. In the AA one he's even jerked down and twisted and he threw up his arms right in front of the official and Tank was not only held by both but they were pulling his jersey which is the easiest to see and call. Nothing.

Keep in mind this series was right after we scored and we went up 9-6 in the 4Q. You knew this was coming. You could feel it.

Kilgore had an iffy hold too that killed the final drive after a good gain.

You gotta beat the 12th man if you want to win up there.

Glad i didnt pay attention to it. Our scrappy D play so far gives me a solid chub to walk around with
Glad i didnt pay attention to it. Our scrappy D play so far gives me a solid chub to walk around with

Beahaha...classic!
Well we can go the soccer route and have our guys train at the Italian Soccer School for Diving. Might get the refs attention. You get held and immediately stop and take two steps the other direction. LOL
Originally posted by Rice-a-Ronnie:
Well we can go the soccer route and have our guys train at the Italian Soccer School for Diving. Might get the refs attention. You get held and immediately stop and take two steps the other direction. LOL

Yeah, the second AA was jerked down, just flop and roll around in agony holding his ankle. Medical staff run out and spray the magic healing formula on him and push the carry cart away.

Tank... the second you feel that jersey pulled, run as fast as possible stretching that thing 3 feet and then spring backwards liked he was tied to a rubber band and flop, flail and repeat.

Bush league. These are pros...gotta know this stuff.
Yeah, the second AA was jerked down, just flop and roll around in agony holding his ankle. Medical staff run out and spray the magic healing formula on him and push the carry cart away.

Tank... the second you feel that jersey pulled, run as fast as possible stretching that thing 3 feet and then spring backwards liked he was tied to a rubber band and flop, flail and repeat.

Bush league. These are pros...gotta know this stuff.

As a soccer fan, and Italian, I want to say...every time my guys in blue go down, it's a foul. No really, even if the video shows otherwise, it's just because the camera angle is incorrect

On a serious note, one thing I cannot wrap my head around is why guys put their hands in the air. If you committed a foul just roll with it, because if you put your hands in the air it's a penalty...even if you didn't do anything illegal.
Originally posted by Polkadots:
As a soccer fan, and Italian, I want to say...every time my guys in blue go down, it's a foul. No really, even if the video shows otherwise, it's just because the camera angle is incorrect

On a serious note, one thing I cannot wrap my head around is why guys put their hands in the air. If you committed a foul just roll with it, because if you put your hands in the air it's a penalty...even if you didn't do anything illegal.

Haha...me too!

That is so true...dead give away and just like in soccer, the second guy always gets caught.

Haha...me too!

That is so true...dead give away and just like in soccer, the second guy always gets caught.
great now we want our guys to give up on the QB

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Haha...me too!

What?

C'mon man, sometimes your posts are hard to understand. How do you draw some of your conclusions

It's pretty clear no one is seriously suggesting the players flop around.
[ Edited by Polkadots on Sep 19, 2017 at 7:09 PM ]

Haha...me too!

What?

C'mon man, sometimes your posts are hard to understand. How do you draw some of your conclusions

It's pretty clear no one is seriously suggesting the players flop around.
if its that hard to understand then why do you know exactly what im talking about
  • Jasta
  • Veteran

Only Seattle lineman actually doing anything on this play is holding Solomon Thomas like Mom on the first day of school.

Why have talent on your offensive line if they can just cheat?
[ Edited by Jasta on Sep 19, 2017 at 7:42 PM ]
Seahawks dude was still in bounds when ray ray hit him
if its that hard to understand then why do you know exactly what im talking about

Let me clarify: I find it hard to understand how you could possibly think either Rice's or NC's posts were serious. Clearly they were in jest.
Share 49ersWebzone