LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 340 users in the forums

Coaches Film Analysis: 2017 Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Did we ever figure out who blew the 40 yard TD pass? Was it Tartt or Johnson?

johnson and like 2 other defenders committed to Olsen underneath. it was not tartt's fault, in terms of positioning. he just f**ked up the tackle.
Originally posted by Giedi:
I think this is an indication of how good our GM is in looking at safety talent. Maybe I'm speaking too soon, and we'll get blown up on Seadderall, but personally, if Tartt continues to make plays like this, I think our GM has to be given some credit for getting the players he thinks can play that position.

I think you are speaking too soon. We will see. Cam was obviously not 100%, and there were plenty of missed opportunities for him to make more plays. This game could have been a lot more lopsided.

Have this sinking feeling that Wilson will bring reality back to our previous expectations about the secondary. Pass rush will probably improve against their OL, but Wilson will make plays outside the pocket.
All I keep seeing from the film in the past 4 years is us not making plays. I no longer have any hope whatsoever on the little things as to why something didn't work and that we are this close to doing great things if they are fixed.

I'll believe it when they actually do it live during a game.
Originally posted by Joecool:
All I keep seeing from the film in the past 4 years is us not making plays. I no longer have any hope whatsoever on the little things as to why something didn't work and that we are this close to doing great things if they are fixed.

Good, talented teams execute. That's really all there is to it.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
I think this is an indication of how good our GM is in looking at safety talent. Maybe I'm speaking too soon, and we'll get blown up on Seadderall, but personally, if Tartt continues to make plays like this, I think our GM has to be given some credit for getting the players he thinks can play that position.

I think you are speaking too soon. We will see. Cam was obviously not 100%, and there were plenty of missed opportunities for him to make more plays. This game could have been a lot more lopsided.

Have this sinking feeling that Wilson will bring reality back to our previous expectations about the secondary. Pass rush will probably improve against their OL, but Wilson will make plays outside the pocket.

Tartt was drafted in 2015.... he's confused.
I've never seen so many people talk about how great a team is after they just lost 23-3 at home to a team with a losing record.
Originally posted by AlexCat49er:
I've never seen so many people talk about how great a team is after they just lost 23-3 at home to a team with a losing record.

Carolina doesn't have a losing record anymore

Also if you could quote the people saying this team is great, that would be great!
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Sep 15, 2017 at 12:42 PM ]

We're accused of being pessimistic more so than homers.....
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Did we ever figure out who blew the 40 yard TD pass? Was it Tartt or Johnson?

johnson and like 2 other defenders committed to Olsen underneath. it was not tartt's fault, in terms of positioning. he just f**ked up the tackle.

ok that's what i initially thought

Who the f* is saying we are great?

you are fake news

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Carolina doesn't have a losing record anymore

Also if you could quote the people saying this team is great, that would be great!

sus has like 45 accounts in here including stealing cciowa's.

j/k
Originally posted by suckafree17:

We're accused of being pessimistic more so than homers.....

yeah people like NC and 49ATT are the ones who do that accusing lul
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Good point, and yes, I'm confused. Due to my old age, I ask an exemption from the Webzone frying pan punishment room.
Originally posted by mayo49:
He should have stayed to the outside.

Ditto
Originally posted by Joecool:

well in 2012 and 2013, we were a big play team. In Kap's prime, our O was firing on all cylinders.
Share 49ersWebzone