Will Redmond - Waived/Injured
Prince Charles Iworah
Ronald Blair - Designation
Joe Williams
Aaron Burbridge
Chris Jones

LOL...Baalke method.

But not all guaranteed to come back.

The more the better... Gonna have a wild 90 man next year.

From Field Yates:
There are currently 213 NFL players on injured reserve. The Ravens have the most (16), with the 49ers & Jaguars just behind at 13.
"F" word. WTF are we doing? Do we have the scarlet I tatooed on our foreheads...as in injury? I thought this yr we would shake that, but no, we have crawled right back into almost top of the list and that is ugly. 13/ 213 is 16% meaning we are 1/32 of the entire league or 3 % and yet we have 16% of the injuries...that is 5x what the average team should have . Three yrs in a row and now once again. Is it the field , the warmups, the what???
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
"F" word. WTF are we doing? Do we have the scarlet I tatooed on our foreheads...as in injury? I thought this yr we would shake that, but no, we have crawled right back into almost top of the list and that is ugly. 13/ 213 is 16% meaning we are 1/32 of the entire league or 3 % and yet we have 16% of the injuries...that is 5x what the average team should have . Three yrs in a row and now once again. Is it the field , the warmups, the what???

4 years now. And this analysis next year will include all the lost time to players like Foster, Tank, Blair, Reid, etc. even if they don't end up on season ending I.R. So it's not just I.R.
Double "F" word.

It is just hard to win like that. And, no secret, whereas we barely have enough starters to make up a team, on depth...except for DL....we are just not there yet. Our depth is pffftttt.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Sep 27, 2017 at 4:42 PM ]

The weather? A curse? Who knows WTF? It's so frustrating since it always starts early in the season and then snowballs out of control.

And yes it's been 4 years now.
Originally posted by NCommand:
B.J. Johnson
Joshua Garnett
Jimmie Gilbert
Malcolm Smith
Don Jones II
Chanceller James
Prince Charles Iworah
Joe Williams
Aaron Burbridge
Chris Jones

LOL...Baalke method.

yep.

If anyone believes that Williams (last second out of nowhere ankle injury), Burbridge (pulled hamstring), or Jones (injury undisclosed) actually need m to be on IR for the year due to injury, Beta Baalke Paraag has also got a bridge to sell them.
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
B.J. Johnson
Joshua Garnett
Jimmie Gilbert
Malcolm Smith
Don Jones II
Chanceller James
Prince Charles Iworah
Joe Williams
Aaron Burbridge
Chris Jones

LOL...Baalke method.

yep.

If anyone believes that Williams (last second out of nowhere ankle injury), Burbridge (pulled hamstring), or Jones (injury undisclosed) actually need m to be on IR for the year due to injury, Beta Baalke Paraag has also got a bridge to sell them.

No question we've mastered this tactic.
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
B.J. Johnson
Joshua Garnett
Jimmie Gilbert
Malcolm Smith
Don Jones II
Chanceller James
Prince Charles Iworah
Joe Williams
Aaron Burbridge
Chris Jones

LOL...Baalke method.

yep.

No question we've mastered this tactic.

I got Bow on stand by right now TBH.
If we lose to AZ.... Man. I dont wanna give up fight but i just dunno. Our division sucks, 8-8 might win it.

Cause if we beat AZ then Indy with no Luck...
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Sep 28, 2017 at 7:33 PM ]

Update

2017 Injured Reserve: 2016 (22) --- 2015 (17) --- 2014 (21)
DE Ronald Blair (designated to return)
DE Tank Carradine (designated to return)
WR Aaron Burbridge
G Joshua Garnett
LB Jimmie Gilbert
CB Prince Charles Iworah
DB Chanceller James
WR B.J. Johnson - Waived
DT Chris Jones
DB Don Jones
LB Donavin Newsome
CB Will Redmond
LB Malcolm Smith
RB Joe Williams
CB Asa Jackson
DL Arik Armstead
I'm getting tired of football due to all the injuries. I mean wtf, no Aaron Rodgers, JJ Watt, OBJ, Edelman, etc. This game is going down the toilet.

We need someone to invent those medbays from the movie elyisium and have them on the sidelines.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
I'm getting tired of football due to all the injuries. I mean wtf, no Aaron Rodgers, JJ Watt, OBJ, Edelman, etc. This game is going down the toilet.

We need someone to invent those medbays from the movie elyisium and have them on the sidelines.

Or just bring in Mr Miyagi
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

The weather? A curse? Who knows WTF? It's so frustrating since it always starts early in the season and then snowballs out of control.

It's the Indian burial ground that Levis is built on...
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

It's the Indian burial ground that Levis is built on...

That's what I go with too.
Share 49ersWebzone