There are 147 users in the forums

Injuries - 9-Year Analysis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by goldensnake:
Originally posted by NCommand:

What's remarkable is that the majority of these guys went down with just a handful of snaps.

I was testing you guys and you guys failed. I knew this thread was gonna get bumped especially by you. We lost our first game of the year and you automatically think we're gonna finish 8-8. This is a great football team that got screwed last night. Injuries happen all the time in the nfl and theirs nothing you can do to stop them but you will never admit it. Theirs an agenda on here and I exposed it. You guys failed my test.

what in the literal f**k are you talking about

goldenshower troll account now infiltrating my inbox. LOL

What's remarkable is that the majority of these guys went down with just a handful of snaps.

I was testing you guys and you guys failed. I knew this thread was gonna get bumped especially by you. We lost our first game of the year and you automatically think we're gonna finish 8-8. This is a great football team that got screwed last night. Injuries happen all the time in the nfl and theirs nothing you can do to stop them but you will never admit it. Theirs an agenda on here and I exposed it. You guys failed my test.

goldenshower troll account now infiltrating my inbox. LOL

I was right the whole time.
I knew when we lost somebody was gonna bump this bs thread up. I knew it I knew it I knew it
  • thl408
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

In times like this, we need laughter. Thank you, goldensnake. I hope to pass the next test you give us, but let us know when because no one likes a pop quiz.
Originally posted by thl408:

In times like this, we need laughter. Thank you, goldensnake. I hope to pass the next test you give us, but let us know when because no one likes a pop quiz.

So are you in agreement with nccomand acting like we're gonna finish 8-8? I proved my point.
Originally posted by thl408:

I knew it was you all along. j/k
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Once again, extra time off and we end up with even more injuries. How is this even possible?

Conditioning man. It's the only explanation. The new conditioning staff aren't NFL guys. Didn't we pull them from the NHL?

It's not the conditioning. We just have a knack for drafting guys with glass body parts
Once again, extra time off and we end up with even more injuries. How is this even possible?

Conditioning man. It's the only explanation. The new conditioning staff aren't NFL guys. Didn't we pull them from the NHL?

Now your criticizing the training staff? Now you guys are really reaching. You might as well go train themselves because you know everything about the nfl

Now your criticizing the training staff? Now you guys are really reaching. You might as well go train themselves because you know everything about the nfl

No, I'm just blocking you cause you're an uber troll.

So you're Saying we're gonna lose to the cardinals And that's not trolling? You waited the moment we lost our first game so you can bash.
Blair ACL.
Originally posted by wailers15:

It's not the conditioning. We just have a knack for drafting guys with glass body parts

And acquiring them in FA and trades too.

Now Staley out a couple games with a broken finger? This f**king paper doll squad.
Losing Blair stinks.

Couldn't care less about Staley after what I saw from him and what Skule did when he spelled him.

Sanders, Breida, Kittle, and DJ Jones are guys this team really desperately needs.
It's been happening....
im gonna say what needs to be said and you can call me negative or a doom an gloomer or whatever but all it is is the factual reality.

this team will never win a super bowl or maybe even a playoff game until we acquire DURABLE players. and dont give me that "BUT EVERY TEAM HAS INJURIES" BS cause NO other NFL team has the amount of injuries wev had the last 5 years. no other NFL teams starting RB injures his ankle every single f**king game. no other NFL team loses 1-2 starters to injury every single game. we cant win with half a team of backups every game. priority #1 from now on out HAS to be durability, getting players who can play 16 games. until we do that wel stay in this cycle of gettings wins, but getting nowhere because wev lost more key starters to injuries.
Originally posted by stefano89:
im gonna say what needs to be said and you can call me negative or a doom an gloomer or whatever but all it is is the factual reality.

this team will never win a super bowl or maybe even a playoff game until we acquire DURABLE players. and dont give me that "BUT EVERY TEAM HAS INJURIES" BS cause NO other NFL team has the amount of injuries wev had the last 5 years. no other NFL teams starting RB injures his ankle every single f**king game. no other NFL team loses 1-2 starters to injury every single game. we cant win with half a team of backups every game. priority #1 from now on out HAS to be durability, getting players who can play 16 games. until we do that wel stay in this cycle of gettings wins, but getting nowhere because wev lost more key starters to injuries.

I get your frustration, just like the rest of us. Was Ronald Blair injured? Nope

Was Kittle injured or injury prone? Nope and he made all pro as a rook.

Was JG injury prone when we got him? No, not really.

How about joe Staley, the old man on the team and still kicking...nope, but he was out with broken fibula, and now back but broke a finger.

I could go on, and agree with a guy like Dee Ford at R end. He's been injured but has played well for us, just not in TC.

Did McG have an issue in college with injuries? Not that i'm Aware of...and now he's been out 6. Weeks...and needs to be out more.

Was robbie Gould ever injured? Nope and we now have him giving messages to the guy who pinch hit.

So while we have drafted or traded for injuries over the long haul,, normally we don/t. I just hope this isn't the start of a yr where we have 2 or 3 guys out after each game. Yet that's what apparently happening again. I haven't done it in awhile but a yr or so ago i looked at injuries on the top 10 teams and then specifics on the two SB contestants.

And always, the team who stayed healhiest...won the SB. There is it., plain and simple.

Today with the big bodies and massive weights, it is just hard to make it thru a yr and not have significant injuries. Healthiest team wins. Period
Share 49ersWebzone