LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 331 users in the forums

Injuries - 9-Year Analysis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Scottie15:
Originally posted by captveg:
Just goes to show all the analysis is a bunch of s**t.

Injuries are random. They just are. The end.

Not unless you're the Niners. Then they are commonplace

When was the last game a starter didnt get injured for multiple games? I can count maybe 3 in 3 years.
We're losing 3-4 starters every week. And I'd like to see some data on this. Because people always say it happens to other teams. Does it really? Feels like more often than not, it happens to us.

LOL. Complete opposite of the evidence in this very OP. But OK.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 11, 2019 at 10:53 PM ]
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
We're losing 3-4 starters every week. And I'd like to see some data on this. Because people always say it happens to other teams. Does it really? Feels like more often than not, it happens to us.

Literally, just the Redskins over the past 5, now, 6 years.
Originally posted by NCommand:

There's no other commonality, though. An employer doesn't dictate injuries, and that's literally the only common factor.

Injuries have happened to both players with and without injury histories.

Injuries have happened in games at home and on the road.

Injuries have happened with three different training staffs.

Injuries have happened with four different coaching staffs.

Injuries have happened to old players and young players.

Injuries have happened to offensive and defensive players.

Injuries have happened to players who have been with the team for over a decade, and to players who have been with the team for less than a month.

There is no rhyme or reason. It is random.

There's no other commonality, though. An employer doesn't dictate injuries, and that's literally the only common factor.

Injuries have happened to both players with and without injury histories.

Injuries have happened in games at home and on the road.

Injuries have happened with three different training staffs.

Injuries have happened with four different coaching staffs.

Injuries have happened to old players and young players.

Injuries have happened to offensive and defensive players.

Injuries have happened to players who have been with the team for over a decade, and to players who have been with the team for less than a month.

There is no rhyme or reason. It is random.

Luck is random. 6 straight years is an epidemic.

Each injury is it's own incident. Sanders injury tonight didn't lead to Blair's. They were separate incidents that had nothing to do with each other. It's not some disease that gets passed on from person go person. It's simply bad luck on separate incidents.

Each injury is it's own incident. Sanders injury tonight didn't lead to Blair's. They were separate incidents that had nothing to do with each other. It's not some disease that gets passed on from person go person. It's simply bad luck on separate incidents.

6 straight years is an epidemic. They don't have to be connected. This goes waaaaay beyond luck and happenstance.
Originally posted by NinerGM:

6 straight years is an epidemic. They don't have to be connected. This goes waaaaay beyond luck and happenstance.

And it's even happening to players who we've brought in ....

Of note, both Alexander and Sanders has long injury histories before joining the team.

For me it's not just the injuries that normally occur, it's both those AND the ones that seem to occur with those who seem more likely to get injured.

Azeez instantly gets hurt (230 pound SAM), Ward is down for a while, Richburg, light LB's wearing #56, Pettis, Blair, Jones, on and on and on. Just can't handle the physical pounding of the NFL.

Originally posted by SkyZer0:

What's remarkable is that the majority of these guys went down with just a handful of snaps.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 12, 2019 at 10:58 AM ]

Once again the media exaggerating everything. Inman barrows Maiocco killion Cohn all hate the niners because jed stiffed kawakami is the dinner bill

What's remarkable is that the majority of these guys went down with just a handful of snaps.

I was testing you guys and you guys failed. I knew this thread was gonna get bumped especially by you. We lost our first game of the year and you automatically think we're gonna finish 8-8. This is a great football team that got screwed last night. Injuries happen all the time in the nfl and theirs nothing you can do to stop them but you will never admit it. Theirs an agenda on here and I exposed it. You guys failed my test.
Originally posted by goldensnake:

I was testing you guys and you guys failed. I knew this thread was gonna get bumped especially by you. We lost our first game of the year and you automatically think we're gonna finish 8-8. This is a great football team that got screwed last night. Injuries happen all the time in the nfl and theirs nothing you can do to stop them but you will never admit it. Theirs an agenda on here and I exposed it. You guys failed my test.

what in the literal f**k are you talking about
Originally posted by goldensnake:

what in the literal f**k are you talking about

Share 49ersWebzone