There are 182 users in the forums

Injuries - 9-Year Analysis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by plummerfan:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Levi's Stadium curse in full effect
I did see people write that they built Levi's stadium on a Native burial ground.... Poltergeist effect?... no more injuries :/ they don't make em like they used to.

Yeah, like several construction workers died in the construction.

Kinda like building the pyramids.
Nice to know we're not alone.

Once again, extra time off and we end up with even more injuries. How is this even possible?
Originally posted by NCommand:
Once again, extra time off and we end up with even more injuries. How is this even possible?

Thursday night games... lingering. swelling appears and remains after adrenaline wears off
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

Shanahan cursed them with his optimism once again!
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

Thursday night games... lingering. swelling appears and remains after adrenaline wears off

That makes sense for Kittle...but Gould? Witherspoon with an added injury? Weird team. Ha

That makes sense for Kittle...but Gould? Witherspoon with an added injury? Weird team. Ha

spoon seems to be withering away at this point.

LOL. Quite literally. Love it...

LOL. Quite literally. Love it...

Witherspoon's setback was from before the Carolina game. We knew this before the Carolina game.
I hate this thread. I hate it so much.
Just goes to show all the analysis is a bunch of s**t.

Injuries are random. They just are. The end.
Originally posted by captveg:
Just goes to show all the analysis is a bunch of s**t.

Injuries are random. They just are. The end.

Not unless you're the Niners. Then they are commonplace
I hate this thread. I hate it so much.

Originally posted by Scottie15:
Not unless you're the Niners. Then they are commonplace

Think about it we were so happy we were getting three starters back and then the s**t hits the fan. Why do the 49ers always get so injured. And then an inferior team like Seattle gets the win with the help of the refs and injuries yet again. Seattle better thank the football gods that we did not have Kittle or Sanders for 3 quarters. I actually missed Gould on that last kick. I'd like to hear the Seattle fans not admit that they got so lucky they were playing us so injured including the kicker. I'm sure they will stick to being in denial and saying every team has injuries without talking about the quality or the injured player compared to the back up.
Share 49ersWebzone