Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Originally posted by jcs:
Should be getting snaps over fusco.

Amen to that, bro.

Add me to that list.

+1
http://m.azcardinals.com/team/depth-chart.html

Their DTs doesnt seem fierce but have depth from the looks.

Anyone watch the MNF game and tell me how they did? Phoenix?
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
http://m.azcardinals.com/team/depth-chart.html

Their DTs doesnt seem fierce but have depth from the looks.

Anyone watch the MNF game and tell me how they did? Phoenix?

Short field for their Defense most of the game. Elliot was held in check majority of the time. dez didn't do anything besides that one nice effort td play. Arizona defense is still solid but the loss of Campbell hurts them.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Amen to that, bro.

Add me to that list.

+1

+2
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

Amen to that, bro.

Add me to that list.

+1

+2

+3 Fusco is a scrub
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

Amen to that, bro.

Add me to that list.

+1

+2

+3 Fusco is a scrub

You're wayyyy too kind.
If Kilgore has another performance like he did against the Cards it's time to start rotating him in!
Originally posted by WeeRocco:
If Kilgore has another performance like he did against the Cards it's time to start rotating him in!

I'm ready now. The dude is horrendous.
Seriously let him play for either Kilgore or fusco
I seriously doubt Fusco or Kilgore are on this team next year.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Michigan currently has one of the better C in college football.

Mason Cole, C 6-5 305
At Michigan
• Three-year letterman
Has made 42 consecutive starts along the offensive line; began his career with 25 straight starts at left tackle before moving to center in 2016
• Two-time All-Big Ten honoree; 2016 second team (coaches and media); 2015 honorable mention (coaches and media)
• Became first true freshman in Michigan history to start a season opener on the offensive line vs. Appalachian State (Aug. 30, 2014)

Should prob draft him.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:

Mason Cole, C 6-5 305
At Michigan
• Three-year letterman
Has made 42 consecutive starts along the offensive line; began his career with 25 straight starts at left tackle before moving to center in 2016
• Two-time All-Big Ten honoree; 2016 second team (coaches and media); 2015 honorable mention (coaches and media)
• Became first true freshman in Michigan history to start a season opener on the offensive line vs. Appalachian State (Aug. 30, 2014)

Should prob draft him.

+1

Mason Cole, C 6-5 305
At Michigan
• Three-year letterman

Should prob draft him.

You think he'd be there in the 2nd or late 1st to trade up?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerAxe:

Mason Cole, C 6-5 305
At Michigan
• Three-year letterman

Should prob draft him.

You think he'd be there in the 2nd or late 1st to trade up?

C and G are typically picked after the 1st round unless they are a generational talent.
Big 10 (or is it 12?) OLs have all been playing with the big boys. But Michigan has had a pretty good reputation for OLs over the long term. The days of picking a C or G in rds 3-4 and expecting a great result? Those days are long gone. You do that today...you got lucky. Centers , if they are really good...top 12-15 pick rd 1. If they are potential starters, then rd 2 . By rd 3 you are getting someone with talent , MAYBE. But he will NOT be a lock to start. Far from it. The other thing is starting OLs coming out of college are usually very tiny in number. Maybe 1 or 2. You just don't see 6 or 7 OGs or Cs show up in the first round. Just doesn't happen. Now you have to draft a C pretty high in rd one if he actually can start in the NFL. Picking an OL in rd 3-4 means you have to develop the guy and even then, you don't know for sure you got an eventual starter.

Used to be OTs. But now, definitely C, and OGs are moving up the list. But it always is a small # of guys .
Share 49ersWebzone