LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
why do you guys say that? first I have heard of that.He signed for 8M so it couldn't have been the money. Was it Jimmy?

Back when Sanders signed with NO, he said he had 2 other teams he considered, we were one of them, he chose NO over us, we likely made a similar offer, but we lacked cap room to sign him and extend Kittle.

He also said he wanted to go to a pass happy offense. You know he didn't want to spend his last years run blocking

I think you're gonna be surprised at how much we have to throw this year. We play a hard schedule, and probably won't have many blow outs. This leads to more throws in the second half of games and especially in the 4th quarter.
Back when Sanders signed with NO, he said he had 2 other teams he considered, we were one of them, he chose NO over us, we likely made a similar offer, but we lacked cap room to sign him and extend Kittle.

Seems like a waste then because we're not extending Kittle either
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

Seems like a waste then because we're not extending Kittle either

Ok
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Love Bourne but that's asking too much. Bourne is a solid #3 who is great in the locker room

I would say he's more of a 4-5 who's good on the locker room.
Why is Kendrick Bourne the subject of every other article here?
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
Why is Kendrick Bourne the subject of every other article here?

It is the Kendrick Bourne thread.
And he's very active on social media so the perception is that he's the hardest working man in the NFL this off-season.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
And he's very active on social media so the perception is that he's the hardest working man in the NFL this off-season.
This
Apparently the Niners have discussed a contract extension with Bourne who is a free agent at the end of this upcoming season. And I am happy about this for many reasons. One being is I don't think he will cost much but he might if the Niners wait for the end of the season because I think he is going to go off this season(if there is one) which will increase his value. So I think it's better they get it done now before the start of the season. Same with Mostert who is not a free agent until 2022 but he could have a 1000 yard season which will make him more expensive. So better to not wait to extend him also.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
It is the Kendrick Bourne thread.

I know, I'm talking about the articles on the front page of the webzone. A day after posting that, look at the main article on the webpage again. Never seen so much coverage of a backup WR.

Originally posted by JTB1974:
Apparently the Niners have discussed a contract extension with Bourne who is a free agent at the end of this upcoming season. And I am happy about this for many reasons. One being is I don't think he will cost much but he might if the Niners wait for the end of the season because I think he is going to go off this season(if there is one) which will increase his value. So I think it's better they get it done now before the start of the season. Same with Mostert who is not a free agent until 2022 but he could have a 1000 yard season which will make him more expensive. So better to not wait to extend him also.

Rich Madrid has to be most Debbie Downer person on Twitter. Dude is all butt hurt at fans getting excited about Bournes workout vids among other things. Like who gives a s**t if people wanna get excited over those? Not much else to get excited about these days.

Hope Bourne shows up. I doubt he'll meet his goals but I respect his work ethic. Easy guy to root for.
Originally posted by genus49:
Rich Madrid h

Who?

I wouldn't waste my time worrying about what nobody dingleberries on Twitter have to say about anything.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jul 3, 2020 at 7:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by genus49:
Rich Madrid h

Who?

I wouldn't waste my time worrying about what nobody dingleberries on Twitter have to say about anything.

nobody dingleberries
I just wanna know how the f**k this dude got a game ball for the Panthers game?!

Share 49ersWebzone