LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
f**k this guy

I never liked him shoulda kept Jordan Matthews. Straight giving the game away.

Drop his ass
Making excuses that he is undrafted? he didnt just learn to be a receiver yesterday. his job is to catch the f**kin ball. its been the same job since pop warner. between him dropping and causing interceptions and staley getting wreck all game long ill give the excuses to the dude coming back from broken bones, not a s**tty receiver with stone hands
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

• mayo49
  • Veteran
That's what happens when your WR6 is forced to play.
The Bourne Deficiency

🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
[ Edited by Fresh49 on Nov 12, 2019 at 3:37 AM ]
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Nov 12, 2019 at 3:58 AM ]
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Can't even be mad at the guy. He was a UDFA. The fact that we get any production out of him is a positive. Be mad at the guys drafted in front of him who are playing so terribly that we actually have to put him out on the field.

I'm mad at the whole situation.

Bourne shouldn't be on the roster.

These WRs are awful.
Originally posted by mayo49:
That's what happens when your WR6 is forced to play.

Yup
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Did they cut this guy already?

Cutting him isn't the right answer. He just shouldn't be playing as much as he was.

Wtf is up with Goodwin? He's making a lot of money to play a couple snaps a game - if he plays at all.
Poor guy... lol he really did f**k up last night. Don't throw him out and kick him to the curb yet guys. He's made some huge catches this year for us. Just had a really bad fkn game
I wish he was never bourne.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I wish he was never bourne.

This.
Bourne did good job against the Seahawks. Bourne was very outstanding the game against the Seahawks! Just suprising me!
Share 49ersWebzone