Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
I think he gets cut once Hurd is 100% healthy

He's the most durable WR of the bunch, Shanny knows this. We'll see tho...

du·ra·ble
adjective
able to withstand wear, pressure, or damage; hard-wearing

not sure youre allowed to call a currently injured player our "most durable" WR.

This is the Bourne thread (wasn't referring to Hurd). Bourne has always been our most durable WR...

Stubby thinks he's gone once Hurd comes back
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 3rd-down-decoy:
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Originally posted by MannySoopa49ersnMD:
he was preparing to celebrate...there's no reason he got caught at the goal line like that...he clearly started slowing down/jogging SMH

He bobbled the ball while switching hands, it was very clear

Agree with Manny. My read on the play was Bourne crosses defenders face, caught the ball, thought he left him in the dust and had to just split the other angle defenders for an easy TD. He was going for one of those Deion Sanders highsteps with the chest pass grip. After all the fumbles and bs in the first half, I about lost it.

Exactly this. That play from Bourne was the final straw for me. I'm done with this idiot.
I feel like hes the most consistent WR so far lol... Hes made like a big catch for us every week so far. Gotta show him so love
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Oct 13, 2019 at 9:04 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I feel like hes the most consistent WR so far lol... Hes made like a big catch for us every week so far. Gotta show him so love

LOL yeah, he did get his (at least) one catch today as well. Plus, he never gets hurt
Kendrick should be seeing the field more. He is not flashy but is consistent and blocks well along with staying healthy should be more than enough to take snaps from Goodwin who has not been reliable since early last season.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Kendrick should be seeing the field more. He is not flashy but is consistent and blocks well along with staying healthy should be more than enough to take snaps from Goodwin

They play completely different roles in the offense. Marquise's speed affects the defense in so many ways.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Kendrick should be seeing the field more. He is not flashy but is consistent and blocks well along with staying healthy should be more than enough to take snaps from Goodwin

They play completely different roles in the offense. Marquise's speed affects the defense in so many ways.

Very true, without Goodwin defenses can sit on the underneath stuff not worrying about being beat over the top..

Marquise isn't affecting anything. Plus he cannot stay on the field.
Marquise isn't affecting anything.

Actually, he is. Keep an eye on the LBs and safeties on those orbit and jet motions. Defenders cheat to compensate for elite 4.2 speed, which creates throwing and running lanes. His role isn't as simple as running deep and catching the ball.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 20, 2019 at 3:53 PM ]
I posted in the FB Lounge on Friday I predicted Bourne to be our leading receiver vs the Skins... he was! Very solid game! He's always been solid when his # has been called

This guy has been the most solid WR so far through 6 weeks. I don't recall him dropping any passes too, which was his weakness.
Marquise isn't affecting anything.

Actually, he is. Keep an eye on the LBs and safeties on those orbit and jet motions. Defenders cheat to compensate for elite 4.2 speed, which creates throwing and running lanes. His role isn't as simple as running deep and catching the ball.

This.

@ 2:24, when you finally whip it out
wow. this guy is trash.
This guy just cant catch
Share 49ersWebzone