There are 181 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by MannySoopa49ersnMD:
he was preparing to celebrate...there's no reason he got caught at the goal line like that...he clearly started slowing down/jogging SMH

when hurd comes back. he could get traded cut?

If we need the roster spot, definitely open to a trade. I was hoping he could put together some decent games to increase his value.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by LVJay:
After that big catch and tackled just feet away from the end zone, he stayed there thinking

Good catch tho...

I think he thought he was about to walk in the end zone untouched but was surprised he was caught up to, I was worried he was going to fumble the way he was holding the football too lol

LOL yup, he just laid there and all so close...oh the disappointment running through his head

Next time he better push harder, he may not get many opportunities (as a Niner)...
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
he was preparing to celebrate...there's no reason he got caught at the goal line like that...he clearly started slowing down/jogging SMH

If we need the roster spot, definitely open to a trade. I was hoping he could put together some decent games to increase his value.
Right. Because his value is zero right now.

Are u serious?
I think he gets cut once Hurd is 100% healthy
KB caught the ball. Had 2 defenders coming at him from the inside. He tried to switch the ball to the outside hand to tuck it away, but was tackled and pulled down. He almost lost the ball to another TO.

I think he laid on the ground counting his lucky stars at that point. You guys with the showboating narrative of him are just hate'n. Must be leftover Matthews' fans
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 24, 2019 at 6:17 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
KB caught the ball. Had 2 defenders coming at him from the inside. He tried to switch the ball to the outside hand to tuck it away, but was tackled and pulled down. He almost lost the ball to another TO.

I think he laid on the ground counting his lucky stars at that point. You guys with the showboating narrative of him are just hate'n. Must be leftover Matthews' fans

yeah Mathews' best bet is the XFL

He slowed down, thats an easy TD if he keeps running
Originally posted by valrod33:

He slowed down, thats an easy TD if he keeps running

Yeah. He slowed down to secure the ball. He was thinking ball security. Can't blame him with the turnovers up to that point.
Yeah. He slowed down to secure the ball. He was thinking ball security. Can't blame him with the turnovers up to that point.

You might be right. That's what I like about Deebo and what I saw from Hurd in the pre season. They fight for extra yards after the catch.

Originally posted by NinerGM:

IF Hurd comes back....IF

Wouldn't be surprised if the back issue lingers and they s**t him down for the year
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

He's the most durable WR of the bunch, Shanny knows this. We'll see tho...
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

He's the most durable WR of the bunch, Shanny knows this. We'll see tho...

du·ra·ble
adjective
able to withstand wear, pressure, or damage; hard-wearing

not sure youre allowed to call a currently injured player our "most durable" WR.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran

He bobbled the ball while switching hands, it was very clear
Originally posted by FaTaL:

He bobbled the ball while switching hands, it was very clear

Agree with Manny. My read on the play was Bourne crosses defenders face, caught the ball, thought he left him in the dust and had to just split the other angle defenders for an easy TD. He was going for one of those Deion Sanders highsteps with the chest pass grip. After all the fumbles and bs in the first half, I about lost it.
Share 49ersWebzone