There are 195 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Drops and trips on easy catches, but then do this...

I still like KB, just not all the time

That's been the story of his career. That dropped pass vs Seattle at home comes to mind. Dude had the perfect opportunity to really make his mark against a hated divisional rival and didn't.

I like KB, but I'm not losing sleep if he doesn't make the team.

Same. His hands are inconsistent and then he also has one too many mental errors. He's still young enough to fix these issues, but I don't think we'll end up regretting dropping him if it happens. I can't see him ever becoming a quality starter on any playoff team.
He reminds me of Josh Morgan. Like he could be a solid #4 WR but I just don't see much upside. Like he's a 50 catch 500 yd 4 TD's type receiver. I think Richie James has more upside, so I'm fine cutting Bourne
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
YEP YEP... SAY BYE BYE TO BOURNE ULTIMATUM!!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Dude doesn't get hurt. If he doesn't get cut, that could be why he makes the team...
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Luckycharms:
He reminds me of Josh Morgan. Like he could be a solid #4 WR but I just don't see much upside. Like he's a 50 catch 500 yd 4 TD's type receiver. I think Richie James has more upside, so I'm fine cutting Bourne

Reminds me of Q.Patton. Fan favorite that was too inconsistent.
Originally posted by jcs:

Holy s**t dude patton was garbage compared to bourne
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

They are actually both garbage when you compare them to the league avg.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

They are actually both garbage when you compare them to the league avg.

That may be one reason why ShanaLynch chose two WR's in this years draft vs maybe using one of those for an OLine.
Clearly it's down to James vs. Matthews now.

The problem is they both would be the 6th WR and the 6th WR is always inactive. Matthews can start for Taylor in the slot while he's out but then will probably be inactive.

James gives you ST value but to keep him active for that, Kyle is going to have to sit one of Goodwin, Hurd, Deebo, Pettis or Taylor and that's not going to happen when all 5 are healthy.
Originally posted by NCommand:

The problem is they both would be the 6th WR and the 6th WR is always inactive. Matthews can start for Taylor in the slot while he's out but then will probably be inactive.

James gives you ST value but to keep him active for that, Kyle is going to have to sit one of Goodwin, Hurd, Deebo, Pettis or Taylor and that's not going to happen when all 5 are healthy.

Solid post!

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Solid post!

Yup. Sucks bc Matthews is a RZ td machine and a sure handed wr as they come. Best or most reliable hands on the team with great size.
Originally posted by Luckycharms:

Lol so our top receiver last year? f**k that's sad.

I like KB but he's too inconsistent. I like what Richie James brings on ST more then what KB brings to our receiving corps.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I STILL EXPECT...

Pettis
Goodwin (to be traded)
Matthews
Deevah
Hurd
Taylor
James

Translation: Put in a good word for me, Kupp.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Yup. Sucks bc Matthews is a RZ td machine and a sure handed wr as they come. Best or most reliable hands on the team with great size.

LOL
Share 49ersWebzone