LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Man f**k that. We got to enjoy ourselves. I know your ass can drop 80 bucks easy one night at the bar haha.

I caught some of the hype and as soon as I saw him in pre season and we kept him on the 53 I knew he had a chance to be solid. Blessing in disguise Trent has had back spasms cause now he's getting reps at the slot which can be lethal having a 6'1 guy there going over the middle. Can't wait to see some 4 WR sets!

Yeah I'm gonna give it one more season before I jump in with the Bourne jersey lol
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Man f**k that. We got to enjoy ourselves. I know your ass can drop 80 bucks easy one night at the bar haha.

I caught some of the hype and as soon as I saw him in pre season and we kept him on the 53 I knew he had a chance to be solid. Blessing in disguise Trent has had back spasms cause now he's getting reps at the slot which can be lethal having a 6'1 guy there going over the middle. Can't wait to see some 4 WR sets!

Yeah I'm gonna give it one more season before I jump in with the Bourne jersey lol

How about if he has a 100 yard/multi TD game...

Originally posted by mod:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
no...

K. Thx.

He's got a great point though

Been good so far... We don't know their ceilings yet obviously. How can you argue doe when they were free lol.

I'm just saying they're not as good as you can get...

Kurt Warner, Priest Holmes, Wes Welker, etc etc etc. Every year there are guys picked up that have outperformed Kendrick Bourne and Breida.

Just sayin.

Weren't comparing them to the rest of the NFL through the years, just UDFA that stuck with the team and became contributors through the years with the Niners

And I wasn't responding to you...

Anyone can always jump in. Would be hella exhausting if everyone had to defend or diagnose every post on their own haha. Just like the dude that said you have a point and why this is still going
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Jun 7, 2018 at 9:17 PM ]
No crazy predictions here, but this guy has a boat load of potential
Perfect backup at Z to Garcon with his size, strength and no-fear attitude in the middle of the field. 2-deep.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Perfect backup at Z to Garcon with his size, strength and no-fear attitude in the middle of the field. 2-deep.

LaFleur gave him an ultimatum.

Will have to demonstrate supremecy on the field.

Has his own identity to carve out.

Will have a legacy to build.

You Know His Name - Bourne
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by NCommand:

LaFleur gave him an ultimatum.

Will have to demonstrate supremecy on the field.

Has his own identity to carve out.

Will have a legacy to build.

You Know His Name - Bourne

I hope he and bolden make the roster.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Bolden sealed his fate with that failed drug test/suspension. Bourne makes the team, easy.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Bolden sealed his fate with that failed drug test/suspension. Bourne makes the team, easy.

Have to agree with this. WR corps gonna be Garcon, Goodwin, Taylor, Pettis, Bourne, Rick James b***h.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Have to agree with this. WR corps gonna be Garcon, Goodwin, Taylor, Pettis, Bourne, Rick James b***h.

Lol.... THIS!

I'm just saying they're not as good as you can get...

Kurt Warner, Priest Holmes, Wes Welker, etc etc etc. Every year there are guys picked up that have outperformed Kendrick Bourne and Breida.

Just sayin.

You may want to see how those guys contributed their rookie seasons... a whopping 11 plays by Warner with the other two not seeing the field their entire first years. Welker was so impressive his rookie year he got cut from two different teams.

We wont know if they can end up with the careers of the guys you mentioned but its weird you bring up UDFAs that did almost nothing in their first year and were known for "coming out of no where" basically because they had been on the team the prior year.
[ Edited by TheRickestRick on Jun 12, 2018 at 7:14 AM ]
This kid is going to be a real solid NFL WR
Checking out his Instagram video...kid is looking solid working out!

Reminds me of Stevie Johnson
  • jcs
  • Veteran

+1, Bolden is done.
Originally posted by jcs:

+1, Bolden is done.

Yup.
Share 49ersWebzone