LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Too soon for a Bourne jersey
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Well.. Imo you know he'll be here for atleast 3 more years. Imo he will eventually get extended. Could be a smart investment for the long haul imo. Go with your gut.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Well.. Imo you know he'll be here for atleast 3 more years. Imo he will eventually get extended. Could be a smart investment for the long haul imo. Go with your gut.

I think it would be pretty sweet, but I gotta hold out on the jerseys lol. They seem to backfire every time I get one. Bourne was my UDFA crush last yr. Kid has crazy quick feet. He ran a faster 3-cone (6.73) then Ridley and Moore.
Good find from UDFA. How was he not drafted...

And Breida. Colbert was almost undrafted too.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

He was projected as a 6th Rd pick before his poor 40 time

Yeah good call. Breida and Bourne are as good as you will find for undrafted guys. Our best since Ian Williams and Zack Bronson who were UDFA steals

Mangunson is another really solid UDFA signing and I think McFadden will be as well.
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

Yeah good call. Breida and Bourne are as good as you will find for undrafted guys. Our best since Ian Williams and Zack Bronson who were UDFA steals

Mangunson is another really solid UDFA signing and I think McFadden will be as well.

got a feeling this guy is going to grow into a superstar w Garoppolo

I think it would be pretty sweet, but I gotta hold out on the jerseys lol. They seem to backfire every time I get one. Bourne was my UDFA crush last yr. Kid has crazy quick feet. He ran a faster 3-cone (6.73) then Ridley and Moore.

Man f**k that. We got to enjoy ourselves. I know your ass can drop 80 bucks easy one night at the bar haha.

I caught some of the hype and as soon as I saw him in pre season and we kept him on the 53 I knew he had a chance to be solid. Blessing in disguise Trent has had back spasms cause now he's getting reps at the slot which can be lethal having a 6'1 guy there going over the middle. Can't wait to see some 4 WR sets!
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Jun 7, 2018 at 5:07 PM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

no...
Originally posted by mod:
no...

K. Thx.

no...

K. Thx.

He's got a great point though
Originally posted by illinois9er:
no...

K. Thx.

Been good so far... We don't know their ceilings yet obviously. How can you argue doe when they were free lol.
  • mod
  • Veteran
no...

K. Thx.

Been good so far... We don't know their ceilings yet obviously. How can you argue doe when they were free lol.

I'm just saying they're not as good as you can get...

Kurt Warner, Priest Holmes, Wes Welker, etc etc etc. Every year there are guys picked up that have outperformed Kendrick Bourne and Breida.

Just sayin.
no...

K. Thx.

Kurt Warner, Priest Holmes, Wes Welker, etc etc etc. Every year there are guys picked up that have outperformed Kendrick Bourne and Breida.

Just sayin.

Weren't comparing them to the rest of the NFL through the years, just UDFA that stuck with the team and became contributors through the years with the Niners
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jun 7, 2018 at 5:40 PM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
no...

K. Thx.

Just sayin.

Weren't comparing them to the rest of the NFL through the years, just UDFA that stuck with the team and became contributors through the years with the Niners

And I wasn't responding to you...
Share 49ersWebzone