LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
this idiot should have gotten CUT last week after the game... dancing after a TD (that was call back later) as if it was the winning score !!
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
I'm actually fine with Bourne as the #3 WR,maybe #4 if Hurd finally plays.

A good possession receiver with nice routes, a lot of fire and can make tough catches. If he just had better hands...

Agreed, though I prefer Bourne as the 4th. I can't count on Hurd and am actually hoping we have a guy that can play outside and just go deep that defenses have to account for. If only Marquise Goodwin had worked out.
I don't know what's going on but this guy got reps over James last week when James had been playing really good and has downfield pop.
Meh. Bourne has better dances than receptions. I'll be happy to let this slow poke walk. If you suck as a 4th option you shouldn't dance like your Michael Jackson on your catches. He isn't a good deep threat, his hands suck and he's real slow. I don't care if he's cheap. James runs better, crisper routes and reminds me of Lockett
[ Edited by Milpitasbob on Dec 12, 2020 at 7:25 PM ]
Originally posted by Milpitasbob:
Meh. Bourne has better dances than receptions. I'll be happy to let this slow poke walk. If you suck as a 4th option you shouldn't dance like your Michael Jackson on your catches. He isn't a good deep threat, his hands suck and he's real slow. I don't care if he's cheap. James runs better, crisper routes and reminds me of Lockett

He's a reliable 3rd or 4th option imo.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

He used to be now there are better options.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

... Richie's more of a SURE thing than Bourne to Dance
Originally posted by 9moon:
this idiot should have gotten CUT last week after the game... dancing after a TD (that was call back later) as if it was the winning score !!

Bourne doesn't seem to have the desire to be great Imo. He seems more Interested In having fun and showboating.

It's probably why he tends to drop so many catchable passes too.
I had hope for Bourne to make the leap this year.. being he was an undrafted player I didn't expect much from him but he showed flashes especially in critical downs and the redzone. In his defense he does have Mullens out there throwing him the ball. Jimmy looks for him a lot in the redzone and 3rd downs. So basically he needs an accurate passer to make plays which at the moment we don't have. He makes tough catches but comes back around and drops easy passes. He's not fast or physically strong. He needs everything to be perfect for him to make a play. I'd rather keep him as a 4th receiver but that's about it. Maybe move in from him after the season.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Catch the ball bruh, how many drops does this guy have this year
Drive killer

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by 9moon:

Bourne doesn't seem to have the desire to be great Imo. He seems more Interested In having fun and showboating.

It's probably why he tends to drop so many catchable passes too.

STILL not sure why Richie just can't get the playing time that Bourne to Dance keeps on getting..
Guy with career inconsistent hands shouldn't be on the field over James who shows potential let alone as a starter. Whoever is responsible for him getting the nod continually needs a reality check.
KB in a nutshell: One step forward, two steps back.
Originally posted by BYisGod:

At this point he's moonwalking.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by BYisGod:

At this point he's moonwalking.

It's year four and he still has no idea how to be more consistent.
Share 49ersWebzone