There are 143 users in the forums

QB Josh Rosen

Shop 49ers game tickets

Out of all the QBs this Kid is special and fits Shanny's offense and what he looks for mechanics, been following him since his Bosco high days and will be ecstatic if he's a 49er next season. 😀

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/sports/ucla/la-sp-ucla-spring-game-20170429-story,amp.html#ampshare=http://www.latimes.com/sports/ucla/la-sp-ucla-spring-game-20170429-story.html
Will probably be out of reach for us.

No way we only win 2 games this season.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Will probably be out of reach for us.

No way we only win 2 games this season.

Maybe not... it appears as though there are 3x really good QBs in this draft (a la Manning, Rivers, and Rothlisberger)
If there is one thing I've learned over the years, its completely pointless to make big pronouncements about QBs before they play their last College Football season. I remember thinking Curtis Painter of Purdue was going to be amazing before his senior year.....
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
If there is one thing I've learned over the years, its completely pointless to make big pronouncements about QBs before they play their last College Football season. I remember thinking Curtis Painter of Purdue was going to be amazing before his senior year.....

That's why I started the 2018 Draft QB Rankings thread. Should be interesting to see how it changes over the next 12 months.
The Rosen One!!! Love this kid he lives and breathes football its too bad he has a horrible coach in Mora. Rosen is the total package and has above and beyond the advantage as far as him being in a pro style system and all reports show his shoulder is healthy and having a great spring.

Mark your calendars:

Nov 18. USC vs UCLA is going to be huge for Darnold vs Rosen
http://www.ninersnation.com/2017/4/30/15491688/2018-nfl-mock-draft-quarterbacks-josh-rosen-sam-darnold-49ers-browns

"2018 NFL mock draft: The year of the quarterback is soon to be at hand"

With Hoyer starting in this division, 5 wins... We will be in a perfect position to draft our franchise Qb Mr. Rosen.

I want
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on May 1, 2017 at 5:12 PM ]
Since we are being premature, who drafts 1 - 5? I see us drafting anywhere from 4th - 10th.
Originally posezooted by Wu-5Rings:
http://www.ninersnation.com/2017/4/30/15491688/2018-nfl-mock-draft-quarterbacks-josh-rosen-sam-darnold-49ers-browns

"2018 NFL mock draft: The year of the quarterback is soon to be at hand"

With Hoyer starting in this division, 5 wins... We will be in a perfect position to draft our franchise Qb Mr. Rosen.

I want

eh... overrated
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Since we are being premature, who drafts 1 - 5? I see us drafting anywhere from 4th - 10th.

Jets
Bills
Niners
Browns
Bears
Jax
Rams

Josh Rosen has some of the prettiest mechanics you'll see from a college quarterback. In fact, his pocket movement and release remind me of Andrew Luck.

- Matt Miller
Originally posted by Shalynch:
Josh Rosen has some of the prettiest mechanics you'll see from a college quarterback. In fact, his pocket movement and release remind me of Andrew Luck.

- Matt Miller

It will be so funny since the rams have a Norcal guy in Goff and the 49ers get the SoCal guy in Rosen 😂
If shanahan likes him this draft has proven that the front office will go all out to get someone he likes. We got the assets to acquire him if he is projected top 5.
Also a bunch of the QB needy teams got their QBs this year. I anticipate us and the Jets to be the most QB needy teams next draft season, with Jacksonville a possibility if bortles still sucks.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Jets
Bills
Niners
Browns
Bears
Jax
Rams

And of those teams only the Bears are sure not to take a QB next year and I'm sure they would love to equal the score if we call to trade up.
And two of those have 2 firsts.
Unless we are already in position to draft one it's going to be extremely costly if not impossible to move up.
Share 49ersWebzone