LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 306 users in the forums

QB Nick Mullens is now a Viking

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Headlines: "9ers find HOFer, dude can't practice for shat but is all on point at game time." Would that not be great?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by NCommand:
There is genius behind the fake wrist injury. Mullens knows about 1/16th of the offense. It will ensure we get the #1 pick and make fans appreciate BeatHard more. Plus it's a great F U to fans from Kyle..."You wanted him. You got him! Enjoy."

Mullens has been with us as long as CJ has and only knows 1/16th of the offense?
Because his noodle can only attempt 1/16 of the offense?
Mullens will do just fine,He had a pretty good college carrer, I believe He will process the plays a lot quick then CJ Molasses....looking forward to all the Jump on the Mullens Bandwagon
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Mullens will do just fine,He had a pretty good college carrer, I believe He will process the plays a lot quick then CJ Molasses....looking forward to all the Jump on the Mullens Bandwagon

Complete opposite of what I expect. It's his first game playing against NFL starters, I expect a bloodbath.
After Thursday, if Mullen's plays. JG will be his backup next year.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by jrouter4949:

Complete opposite of what I expect. It's his first game playing against NFL starters, I expect a bloodbath.

This. I hope you does well though.
There is genius behind the fake wrist injury. Mullens knows about 1/16th of the offense. It will ensure we get the #1 pick and make fans appreciate BeatHard more. Plus it's a great F U to fans from Kyle..."You wanted him. You got him! Enjoy."

Mullens has been with us as long as CJ has and only knows 1/16th of the offense?

He runs the scout team. Meaning, he knows more about other teams plays than our own. LOL
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 30, 2018 at 4:48 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
If Beathard can't grip the ball just start this kid. What's the worse that could happen......they lose another game and wind up drafting Nick Bosa!!
Finally geeze im so done with cjs sacks strip sacks sacks mr i love sacks not a sack let me throw an int sack
Everybody aboard the Mule wagon!

Originally posted by Kolohe:
If Beathard can't grip the ball just start this kid. What's the worse that could happen......they lose another game and wind up drafting Nick Bosa!!

I'm down
He'll help us secure the #1 pick.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

He runs the scout team. Meaning, he knows more about other teams plays than our own. LOL

I was just about to post this lol.

thats right... oh well jimmy knew less lets get it lol
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Everybody aboard the Mule wagon!

'Don't worry that the horse is blind. Just load the wagon." --John Madden
Share 49ersWebzone