LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

QB Nick Mullens is now a Viking

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by jcs:
This thread needs to die today. So far Nick is looking like expected.
This guy sucks balls. Weak ass arm. Get this scrub off the team and bring in a real NFL arm

Holy s**t this scrub is worse than I thought. Another NT darling. I thought Trent Taylor was the most over hyped Niner on the webzone, but it might be Mullens. This dude is awful and his arm won't even cut it in the SEC

Yes yes love these early criticisms.

We'll see.

Hopefully not. Don't ever want to see him take meaningful snaps on the Niners again. Kyle could scheme a win against the Giants, but it will be in spite of Mullens, not because of him.

Nick has helped beat the Seahawks before.

With less talent back then.

Ugh, was too long ago. We'll see. He looked like awful today. Unfortunately, I think he'll play next week
Had his shot, but didn't fully capitalize.

Ugh, was too long ago. We'll see. He looked like awful today. Unfortunately, I think he'll play next week

He hasn't started a game in forever. Of course he's going to look rusty.

He looked rusty at the times.. but during those times, he would hike the ball.. the offensive players would move, but the ball would be snapped a half second late. And there was that bad snap was almost a fumble.
. So yeah, we'll see. The pass with pressure in his face that got tipped into an INT was a bad decision on his part.

But besides those and those Kyle screen calls... he did well.. moved the ball forward. You can see how he can get into a rhythm.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 20, 2020 at 1:20 PM ]
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
1st game in over a year.
Dude plays only in the second half.
The game was already won.

Webzone:
"This guy stinks"
"He´ll never be Jimmy"
"We´re screwed"
"If jimmy can´t come back the season will be done"

No comments.

And after week 1 everyone overreacting said "Start Mullens" Good god.
Well looks like he will be starting the next few weeks. Got to start pulling for him. Hate that people either root for JG or Mullens. They can't just appreciate and root for both for some reason.
Garoppolo out for most of the year. Hope you guys are right about Mullens. His arm is disgusting
I can't believe we have to watch this guy for 6 or more weeks.. f**k 2020
I think Jimmy G will come back sooner than 6 weeks but lets hope Mullens gets better with a week of practice

I happy to see Mullins play again, I hate the reason WHY he is playing again, but it will be interesting to watch.
Not concerned at all. Shanahan is a magician. Saleh however...
We will see if a full week of 1st string practice will help him. I guess CJ will be dressing now.
I got lots of trust in Nick to lead this squad. Practice hard this week and let's dominate the Giants and fly back home 2-1 and hopefully a bit healthier.
He can't be worse than today
Share 49ersWebzone