QB Nick Mullens

Originally posted by pdizo916:
He's so good that the 49ers don't want to put him on display so another team won't have a chance to put him on their roster. He's the answer.

Would be smart if they liked him to get him on the practice squad IF we cut Barks and go with 2 QBs.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,474
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
He's so good that the 49ers don't want to put him on display so another team won't have a chance to put him on their roster. He's the answer.

Would be smart if they liked him to get him on the practice squad IF we cut Barks and go with 2 QBs.
If Barkley is cut, why not have him as #3. Hoyer might get injured and you need a guy knowing the offensive system if BeatHard becomes the starter.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
He's so good that the 49ers don't want to put him on display so another team won't have a chance to put him on their roster. He's the answer.

Would be smart if they liked him to get him on the practice squad IF we cut Barks and go with 2 QBs.
If Barkley is cut, why not have him as #3. Hoyer might get injured and you need a guy knowing the offensive system if BeatHard becomes the starter.

We might be desperate to keep on a player at a different position. For example what if we it came down to keeping Blair? I cut Barks and dont look back.
who?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
who?

So I'm guessing he is going to get called up this week. He knows the playbook and Jimmy just got here.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
So I'm guessing he is going to get called up this week. He knows the playbook and Jimmy just got here.

Wouldn't be surprised
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
So I'm guessing he is going to get called up this week. He knows the playbook and Jimmy just got here.

Wouldn't be surprised

x 2
Why not activate nick mullens to the active roster to sit behind Bethard? Just because he's been in the system for half a year. It won't win any games if he comes in but I'd rather throw him out there than get Jimmy G. Why mortgage your future behind this swiss cheese line?
Search button is your friend

Originally posted by DickNasty:
Why not activate nick mullens to the active roster to sit behind Bethard? Just because he's been in the system for half a year. It won't win any games if he comes in but I'd rather throw him out there than get Jimmy G. Why mortgage your future behind this swiss cheese line?

It's a good question. It almost seems like Shanahan is looking for an excuse to play JG. Why else would you have him as the backup and then subject your rookie QB to 50 pass plays (many of them intentionally long developing with no clear outlet) behind a terrible offensive line?
[ Edited by AlexCat49er on Nov 5, 2017 at 7:50 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,474
I don't know if Henegan has been signed, but I'm looking forward to seeing him play - if he is signed by the 49ers. 6-4 and 230 LB's says he's a big QB and can see over the O Linemen vs Nick Mullens who's shorter.

Because he attended a local high school, the Heneghan was able to take part in the 49ers' so-called "local" pro day a week before the draft.
Last year the 6-4, 230-pound Heneghan completed 63.1 percent of his passes with 17 touchdowns against six interceptions.
http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article210167824.html
Originally posted by Giedi:
I don't know if Henegan has been signed, but I'm looking forward to seeing him play - if he is signed by the 49ers. 6-4 and 230 LB's says he's a big QB and can see over the O Linemen vs Nick Mullens who's shorter.

Because he attended a local high school, the Heneghan was able to take part in the 49ers' so-called "local" pro day a week before the draft.
Last year the 6-4, 230-pound Heneghan completed 63.1 percent of his passes with 17 touchdowns against six interceptions.
http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article210167824.html

But Mullens is the future!
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Bust

How can you even bust when you're undrafted?

Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Bust

How can you even bust when you're undrafted?

Lmao
Share 49erswebzone