LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

QB Nick Mullens is now a Viking

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Damn look at the first play they show... I don't know where he gets the confidence to attempt that. To react that quickly.

Just a smart QB.
Plays the complete game. Something JG cannot
Everybody dumps on Pettis to cover up for the QB's inadequacy. I alluded to it in the Pettis thread.
Put Mullens in there and watch Pettis blow up. All our WRs in fact.
WRs are NOT the 9ers problem
From my observations, Mullen is far more accurate than Jimmy G. Right now Kyle should give him a chance. Jimmy G hasn't come
close to equalling his 5 game run when he first became a 49er. He doesn't have the same confidence he started out in the beginning.
I started watching the 49ers in 1953. Kyle is afraid to admit or play a guy like Mullen. Remember how easily he beat out CJ. Jimmy
doesn't have the accuracy of Mullen and I'll be willing to bet that he won't be able to handle the pressure. Look at where his passes
land, He just isn't blessed with the accuracy that he needs. Mark my words, Mullen will have a better career. I want to see more games
of 139 QB rating
[ Edited by keithhr on Sep 15, 2020 at 8:41 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Thinking Beathard gets moved.

Kyle is stubborn he's going to keep Beat-hard until he retires....
Originally posted by keithhr:
From my observations, Mullen is far more accurate than Jimmy G. Right now Kyle should give him a chance. Jimmy G hasn't come
close to equalling his 5 game run when he first became a 49er. He doesn't have the same confidence he started out in the beginning.
I started watching the 49ers in 1953. Kyle is afraid to admit or play a guy like Mullen. Remember how easily he beat out CJ. Jimmy
doesn't have the accuracy of Mullen and I'll be willing to bet that he won't be able to handle the pressure. Look at where his passes
land, He just isn't blessed with the accuracy that he needs. Mark my words, Mullen will have a better career. I want to see more games
of 139 QB rating

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
of 139 QB rating

LOOK, the only great thing about Mullen playing... is we'll be in the running for the TREVOR LOTTERY !!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
of 139 QB rating

LOOK, the only great thing about Mullen playing... is we'll be in the running for the TREVOR LOTTERY !!

Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
It's almost time...

Not even close.

Originally posted by jrouter4949:
NO he did`nt our Defense TOOK us to the superbowl Our defense has a winning record why do you think Belicheat got rid of him Mullins better QB ...keep making excuses for JimmyG.

Since the trade for Jimmy G:
When Jimmy G starts, our record is 21-7
When Jimmy G doesn't start, our record is 3-13

Our defense just must play worse on purpose when Mullens or Beathard is under center, you know, to sabotage their careers. They will only up to standard for that Jimmy G chin line.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
It's almost time...

Not even close.

NO he did`nt our Defense TOOK us to the superbowl Our defense has a winning record why do you think Belicheat got rid of him Mullins better QB ...keep making excuses for JimmyG.

Since the trade for Jimmy G:
When Jimmy G starts, our record is 21-7
When Jimmy G doesn't start, our record is 3-13

Our defense just must play worse on purpose when Mullens or Beathard is under center, you know, to sabotage their careers. They will only up to standard for that Jimmy G chin line.

cause Bosa and Ford was here during that...
Mullins is not better than JG at anything. He has a very weak arm. People forget that when he played the passes were all shorter than they are with JG. He is less mobile and smaller than JG. He would be okay for a game or two but there's no way this team can win long term with him.
I don't agree that Mullins is the answer BUT, having Mullins should allow Kyle to push Jimmy to run more often.

Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
One thing Mullens is capable of doing is lifting the offense...he seems to ignite them to play better. I saw that he's the #6 rated b/u QB in the league. He just might get his chance if Jimmy continues to struggle.

He has a better grasp of Shannahan offense then JimmyG.....JimmyG needs to play for the Rams,that way he`ll be closer to hollywood where he belongs

how the f**k could you possible know this? can you prove it?

i love how fans think they know more than the coaches or the players themselves
Best thing Mullen's has done is land us Bosa
"WE WANT MULLENS" "WE WANT MULLENS""WE WANT MULLENS"!!!!!!!

Let's do this.
[ Edited by ChicoCorrales on Sep 16, 2020 at 7:21 AM ]
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
One thing Mullens is capable of doing is lifting the offense...he seems to ignite them to play better. I saw that he's the #6 rated b/u QB in the league. He just might get his chance if Jimmy continues to struggle.

He has a better grasp of Shannahan offense then JimmyG.....JimmyG needs to play for the Rams,that way he`ll be closer to hollywood where he belongs

how the f**k could you possible know this? can you prove it?

i love how fans think they know more than the coaches or the players themselves

It's absurd really, all you have to do is checkout the film review thread or lookup Jonneydels youtube channel to see running the offense, reading defenses etc is Jimmy's strength.
[ Edited by Thanos89 on Sep 16, 2020 at 7:39 AM ]
f**king embarassing
Share 49ersWebzone