LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

QB Nick Mullens is now a Viking

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by wailers15:
Only way he sees the field is if Jimmy gets hurt or rolls out 6 consecutive s**tburgers

Sad but true Shanny is a little too stubborn to admit mistakes JimmyG is A Mistakes that Looks good ..............sometimes
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Only way he sees the field is if Jimmy gets hurt or rolls out 6 consecutive s**tburgers

This.

It's Jimmy's team and year. Mullens is a backup and wouldn't be good starting. It's a joke to talk about starting him week two over Jimmy.

yep and yet here are again JimmyG saying "I need to play better" same s**t he said last year....well damn its a new year and same s**t "I need to play better" my question is when is he gonna do it?
Originally posted by IGSXIII:
Mullens is a feel good story and pulled out some nice wins when our team was in the dumps so I get why people like him. If he's starts for us at any point this season though, the results won't be much different than 2018. He's a backup for a reason.

And JimmyG is a FEEL BAD STORY
Call me crazy, but weren't all of Pettis' best games with Nick Mullens at QB?
He's going to get paid in the next couple of years. Either from this team or a team desperate for a QB.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Originally posted by jcs:
yep draft a QB is no freaking guarantee either,at least Mullens looks good when given a chance,I`ve seen enough of Jimmy G yuck!

Jimmy atleast has a winning record on this team, even took us to a Superbowl...you know what Mullins win/loss is?
NO he did`nt our Defense TOOK us to the superbowl Our defense has a winning record why do you think Belicheat got rid of him Mullins better QB ...keep making excuses for JimmyG.

Yes the D scored all those points we needed win all those games.
One thing Mullens is capable of doing is lifting the offense...he seems to ignite them to play better. I saw that he's the #6 rated b/u QB in the league. He just might get his chance if Jimmy continues to struggle.
yep draft a QB is no freaking guarantee either,at least Mullens looks good when given a chance,I`ve seen enough of Jimmy G yuck!

Jimmy atleast has a winning record on this team, even took us to a Superbowl...you know what Mullins win/loss is?
NO he did`nt our Defense TOOK us to the superbowl Our defense has a winning record why do you think Belicheat got rid of him Mullins better QB ...keep making excuses for JimmyG.

Yes our defense won the saints game last year
Originally posted by IGSXIII:
Mullens is a feel good story and pulled out some nice wins when our team was in the dumps so I get why people like him. If he's starts for us at any point this season though, the results won't be much different than 2018. He's a backup for a reason.

Im not really making a point one way or the other but wasn't jimmy a backup
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
One thing Mullens is capable of doing is lifting the offense...he seems to ignite them to play better. I saw that he's the #6 rated b/u QB in the league. He just might get his chance if Jimmy continues to struggle.

what 5 other back ups were better

Yes the D scored all those points we needed win all those games.
Now now

Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

He has a better grasp of Shannahan offense then JimmyG.....JimmyG needs to play for the Rams,that way he`ll be closer to hollywood where he belongs
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Yes our defense won the saints game last year

were`nt you that bad kicker that played for the 9ers years back?
Mullins will get a chance this year, he better be ready. You can see already Jimmy just isn't going to cut the mustard. I would guess game 5-6 after we are 1-4 or 2-3 Mullins gets his opportunity.
Damn look at the first play they show... I don't know where he gets the confidence to attempt that. To react that quickly.

It's almost time...
Share 49ersWebzone