Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
W/out the face guard, a wet smooch was about to take place

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Debryune:
Originally posted by luis1985:
Can't get any worse than CJ. If it does it won't be far off either. CJ is horrible.

I don't feel like Tom Savage is any better than CJ, but I could be wrong, only saw two of his games.

TS suxs
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Originally posted by Debryune:
is he officially starting yet?

Game time decision, and that's not going to change until they have to tell Chuckie.

Is Kyle seriously thinking this is an advantage by not confirming anything?

Giving them 2 days to study 2 quarterbacks is an advantage to us

What's to study. Stunt blitz and destroy whatever sad sap has the ball lol. Not like any WR would be open.

Not true. We have had receivers open, and CJ has not seen them.
Really curious to see how he does if he plays, but man... he has a noodle arm.
I hope he starts tonight, it would be interesting to see how the offense operates without Beathards nonathletic self taking sacks and holding onto the ball forever
Starting the 3rd stringer.
[ Edited by English on Nov 1, 2018 at 10:19 AM ]
For those of you (me) in pick 'em leagues for $ what do you do here? My line is -3.5. I had the Niners but I am seriously considering changing my pick. Thoughts?
Niners aren't in "win" mode and that's obvious.
cody pickett
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
"Mullens Magic"

It's possible that if Mullens plays he can have some early success due to surprise / different rhythms & strengths as compared to Beathard, but chances are his more limited talent level will result in the Raiders catching up in the second half to those strengths.

When the game is on the line at the end the odds will be against Mullens being able to be a "closer" like we've needed. (Plus, he can't also play EDGE rusher, which is the closer you need on defense at the end of games).

Hope that if he plays the kid plays well enough to help the team, but this is a big ask for him.
Originally posted by boast:
"Mullens Magic"

Nick "Mulligan" Mullins: When he plays, there's always a chance.
They just waived Savage, which suggests Beathard is healthy enough to at least be the backup for tonight.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I wonder if Kap would be pissed if we had signed TEBOW !!!
Kinda fired up to see this guy after seeing Beathard for the past few games.
Share 49ersWebzone