Shop 49ers game tickets
I don't think he will make the team
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

Same. He's done.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Every day I read how is giving up big plays, taking bad angles, mis-reading plays, etc

The dude showed up for TC dressed in jeans, cowboy boots, a cowboy hat and a t-shirt with the Punisher logo on it. It may seem judgmental or perhaps unrelated, but to me it seems to me that he's bought too much into the success he had towards the end of the first season. If he was killing it in camp I wouldn't care but he just comes across like he hasn't realized he has significant things to correct and is not playing at the level that had us all so hopeful.
We should take most of our Big plays during TC against him with a grain of salt.
Practice squad time.

Next man up, the homie T.MOORE!!!! LETS GO!
He should of never switched his #38 but his rookie year got to him and he said he didn't want to be compared to Goldson lol
Horrible call !!! Great Safe Hit !!
I give him a lot of s**t, but that penalty was not his fault. A soft ass call.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NCommand:

Same. He's done.

I don't want him to make the team regardless of what he does from here on out. Dude is a liability, his rookie season just got to his head.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Same. He's done.

I don't want him to make the team regardless of what he does from here on out. Dude is a liability, his rookie season just got to his head.

Lol
Got 13 penalties from this undisciplined team and he's the one your pissed at.

Contrary to what a lot on here keep bashing people for saying, but We need all the help we can get in the backend of the defense and the O-Line cause jimmy g be running for his life.
[ Edited by Jeepzilla on Aug 10, 2019 at 8:37 PM ]

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

Same. He's done.

Lol
Got 13 penalties from this undisciplined team and he's the one your pissed at.

Contrary to what a lot on here keep bashing people for saying, but We need all the help we can get in the backend of the defense and the O-Line cause jimmy g be running for his life.

No he's just the one NC and I were discussing. I'm not just upset about him, sure this teams still needs to workout the kinks. But one things for sure Colbert is one of those kinks.
Hits like a bag of rocks and has the FS intelligence of a bag of rocks.
Adrian Colbert the type of player to get ejected from a preseason game
Originally posted by Buchy:
The dude showed up for TC dressed in jeans, cowboy boots, a cowboy hat and a t-shirt with the Punisher logo on it. It may seem judgmental or perhaps unrelated, but to me it seems to me that he's bought too much into the success he had towards the end of the first season. If he was killing it in camp I wouldn't care but he just comes across like he hasn't realized he has significant things to correct and is not playing at the level that had us all so hopeful.

I thought the same thing when I saw that. Like who the f does this guy think he is

Same. He's done.

Hopefully he has value and we can swap him for a backup O lineman.
Share 49ersWebzone