Shop 49ers game tickets
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Stephen Colbert's brother

Originally posted by dirtyrottenscoundrel:
Damn!! If true 4.25 speed?

I saw 4.45 on his draft feature
So are there 2 Adrian Colbert's? I'm confused by the article saying he ran 4.25 at Texas's proday
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Why did he transfer from Texas?

I think he was a graduate transfer. He got a degree from Texas and still had a year of eligibility. Some players in the situation (Russell Wilson) use the extra year to find another program where they can showcase themselves for the NFL. Or they use it to work on a graduate degree.
Originally posted by Ernst82:
So are there 2 Adrian Colbert's? I'm confused by the article saying he ran 4.25 at Texas's proday

He probably spent 4 years at UT and played 3. Then used the 5th year option at Miami. Schools will usually let players come back to attend pro days.
Yeah it's the same guy who supposedly ran a 4.25. If it's true and he hits like that it could make for a nice special teams player and maybe more down the road.
Originally posted by CenCal9er:

Niners also passed on him 6 times.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Stephen Colbert's brother

By the way, I wasn't joking about him being Marquise Goodwin's cousin. He is. Speed must "run" in the family.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Originally posted by CenCal9er:

Niners also passed on him 6 times.

Oh jeez we hear ish like this about a thousand players lol.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by mayo49:
ESPN says he switched from S to CB.

From safety at Texas to CB at Miami and he's expected to move to safety in the NFL. For the 49ers purposes he'll likely compete to be a special teams mayhem maker.

With his sub 4.4 speed he can be the future FS of Ward doesn't plan out or gets injured either way a 7th round prospect with upside.
He certainly has speed.

But what is his hittin' like?
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Oh jeez we hear ish like this about a thousand players lol.

This year more than usual it seems. Every scrub is out there like "y'all know you f**ked up right?"
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
With his sub 4.4 speed he can be the future FS of Ward doesn't plan out or gets injured either way a 7th round prospect with upside.

He's got safety versatility. Lynch mentioned in his post-draft presser that they are gonna put him at corner first. Will need to make his mark on special teams.
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

Yep. Just like with perennial bowler Taylor Mays, everyone knows that the only thing that matters when it comes to being a great free safety is being really fast.
Share 49ersWebzone