LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 192 users in the forums

49ers release S Adrian Colbert-Round 7, Pick 229

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Lol a bunch of internet tough guys talking about how soft the league is. Even with the safety rules in place, 99.99999% of webzoners would leave even a 4th preseason game on a stretcher.

But you constantly see "this league is 4 sissies!" on this board. It's pretty funny
99% of the NFL players can't do what NCommand does as a multi-billion dollar hedge fund manager!

But seriously, my point is that none of the NFL players can do what most folks here do as their main profession - be it Chiropractor, engineer, doctor, or drug cartel kingpin. (JK about that last one ) That's a cop out argument at's irrelevant to the discussion.

Bingo
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Cut. Never buy into rookie hype.

He will land on a teams roster. Too much talent not to imo.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
This is the cut I wanted.
I can see him going to Seattle
Like the dude but his play was subpar.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Getting rid of Reid and forcing him to play with Tartt and Ward killed him.
One of the greatest fluke rookie seasons I've seen. Dude looked like an all-pro with the tracking angles he'd take as a single-high FS.

And then came crashing down to earth as a Sophomore and Junior in the league.
Finally got rid of him.
Originally posted by Heroism:
One of the greatest fluke rookie seasons I've seen. Dude looked like an all-pro with the tracking angles he'd take as a single-high FS.

And then came crashing down to earth as a Sophomore and Junior in the league.

I know it's crazy . He looked like the next coming of Dashon Goldson to an XFL guy

I remember him breaking up 1 pass by hitting the WR, that's all

See ya later
The only big play he had after the 2017 season was the hit that cause Witherspoon to drop the interception.

Bye.
I suspect the new DB coach just wasn't as hopeful for him turning things around, either.
What a fall from grace, Lynch & company during this time last year bragged about him like he was a 7th round steal.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
What a fall from grace, Lynch & company during this time last year bragged about him like he was a 7th round steal.

Yup. Still, decent for a 7th round guy. Sad he couldn't put it together.
Share 49ersWebzone