Originally posted by 9moon:
natural instinct .....

big play ability....

the swagggg !!!

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE U !!!!!!

my Irish is gonna wax dat ass
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I hope so too... not a miami fan... but i do like the swag!!!
im back, mutha f**kas!!!!
He wasn't going in there just to break up a pass either. He wanted that ball. That's what I liked about it. Didn't pull off the INT but got a better shot on the ball than the receiver did.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by thl408:

TY!!

Heard foot steps. Apparently they did their HW and knew Colbert was gonna goldson his ass lol. Faster Goldson part 2? Please god! Lol. Get Malcolm Smith back and 2 pass rushers. Lego.
I wish he continues to do well. Would be amazing to allow Colbert to take over for Reid and Ward at $500k instead of $8.5M and can't stay healthy. Even if he's just a bit worse let him grow, iYounger and healthier option. And also it's not like Ward and Reid are legit pro bowlers. If continues to do a decent job back there I would let them walk or sign for s team friendly deal
[ Edited by DJamhour on Nov 10, 2017 at 1:34 AM ]
Originally posted by DJamhour:
I wish he continues to do well. Would be amazing to allow Colbert to take over for Reid and Ward at $500k instead of $8.5M and can't stay healthy. Even if he's just a bit worse let him grow, iYounger and healthier option. And also it's not like Ward and Reid are legit pro bowlers. If continues to do a decent job back there I would let them walk or sign for s team friendly deal

Definitely. Even a STRONG back up at FS/SS would be a win IMO. I wanna keep Ward for now.

That is honestly the first time I've seen a S provide actual help over the top. I was elated seeing this live.

I told you. I want to clean our roster that I want cut or release by Eric Reid!!
I don't see Ward ranging over that far to make that play
Originally posted by illinois9er:

That's because he's always on the sideline lol
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Originally posted by illinois9er:

That's because he's always on the sideline lol

That's true lol
  • bvc49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism: