There are 175 users in the forums

WR Trent Taylor-Round 5-Pick 177

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Trent Taylor doing Trent Taylor things. This guy just gets open no matter what. He worked a veteran CB pretty good on this play, in this case, Aaron Colvin who a lot of people on this site wanted the 49ers to sign.
I know the Patriots have been ringing Lynch's phone about trading for Taylor.

Probably a few more teams.

I'm sure just because we used a high pick on Pettis, people outside of the organization/fan base thought Taylor might be expendable.

Nope!
Can we all agree that Trent can easily be to Jimmy what Edelman is for Brady? The guy just gets open and makes plays.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Can we all agree that Trent can easily be to Jimmy what Edelman is for Brady? The guy just gets open and makes plays.

I was thinking more Welker 2.0

Or Wes Welker before him. A 3rd and 7 machine.
  • thl408
Trent Taylor seems more like a Welker/Amendola hybrid. I don't see much Edelmann in his game.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Trent Taylor seems more like a Welker/Amendola hybrid. I don't see much Edelmann in his game.

Edelmann has some deep speed is a bigger WR so is Amendola. His true comparison is Welker.
  • thl408
Originally posted by jcs:

Edelmann has some deep speed is a bigger WR so is Amendola. His true comparison is Welker.
Got it. I was jk man I couldn't tell you the difference if they all stood next to each other and introduced themselves.

Got it. I was jk man I couldn't tell you the difference if they all stood next to each other and introduced themselves.

Lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
taylor does nothing wrong

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Trent Taylor doing Trent Taylor things. This guy just gets open no matter what. He worked a veteran CB pretty good on this play, in this case, Aaron Colvin who a lot of people on this site wanted the 49ers to sign.

he worked colvin so bad that eric branch wrote a whole article about it, lol

Lol, yeah they are all very similar. Size, good hands, quick, and the other thing

Wasn't talking about his specific style of play. More referring to his reliability to get open and make the catch.
He's a solid third WR type. No way in hell he should pass up Pettis or Goodwin, but a nice slot option
Originally posted by sacniner:
He's a solid third WR type. No way in hell he should pass up Pettis or Goodwin, but a nice slot option

Pass up? Hes a slot wr, different position
Share 49ersWebzone