LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

WR Trent Taylor-Round 5-Pick 177

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol his comp is Cole Beasley or Danny Amendola apparently. Always hilarious when white WR are always compared to other white WR, and every white LB comp is Zach Thomas.

High effort Savvy route runner willing to go across the middle?
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
This a good pick or what?

what?
His highlight tape is 🔥
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRambler:
His highlight tape is 🔥

La flama Blanco
Originally posted by TheRambler:
His highlight tape is 🔥

lol his comp is Cole Beasley or Danny Amendola apparently. Always hilarious when white WR are always compared to other white WR, and every white LB comp is Zach Thomas.

They were going to compare him to Calvin but does his game reflect that? It just so happens a lot of white receivers have a similar style. Undersized shifty slot receiver and there's nothing wrong with it. If he was 6'3 215 and they compared him to Edelman then you can be upset.
Mini-me
NE is pissed that the quick white dudes are being taken away from them.
REACH!!!!!!!!!! NFL.com's draft profile said he was a priority undrafted free agent! Why did we waste a pick when we could have got him for free in UDFA!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO FEEL

Ashamed. But that has nothing to do with this pick.

Originally posted by theduke85:
REACH!!!!!!!!!! NFL.com's draft profile said he was a priority undrafted free agent! Why did we waste a pick when we could have got him for free in UDFA!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!

do you realize that every team has different ways of valuing prospects? Everyone said Peterman is going to the 3rd yet there he is picked in the 5th.

or could we?
Beasley, Welker, etc. I like it.

Pretty sure I said I like this kid in the Carlos Henderson thread awhile back
Originally posted by gold49digger:

do you realize that every team has different ways of valuing prospects? Everyone said Peterman is going to the 3rd yet there he is picked in the 5th.
Was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, mocking the reactions to the Beathard pick.

I know what you mean, the so called experts are always right
Share 49ersWebzone