LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 395 users in the forums

WR Trent Taylor-Round 5-Pick 177

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This will be his last year here
Dude is a ghost. Hurd will be wearing his jersey number next year.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

It was always a last chance, he had potential, got hurt and was never the same. We wouldn't even be talking about him if the we had stayed healthy all year.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Injuries really screwed him over. After his rookie year I thought we would be an elite slot receiver. Oh well
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

If Hurd can get healthy and stay that way, he is quickly becoming the next Taylor. Will get one more shot next year to show something and then he will be gone. We will find out if he is just unlucky or too brittle for the pro game.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

It was always a last chance, he had potential, got hurt and was never the same. We wouldn't even be talking about him if the we had stayed healthy all year.

He was at his peak when we drafted him. Had no were else to go but down once the injuries started to pile up.

This is why you shouldn't waste draft picks on tiny t-rex armed WR's that run a 4.7.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

If Hurd can get healthy and stay that way, he is quickly becoming the next Taylor. Will get one more shot next year to show something and then he will be gone. We will find out if he is just unlucky or too brittle for the pro game.

yeah if he was actually healthy, we would have the most physically tough lineup of WR's in the NFL.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Injuries really screwed him over. After his rookie year I thought we would be an elite slot receiver. Oh well

Ditto.
Dude showed so much promise his rookie year. Reminded me of mini Kittle at receiver.
don't worry guys, next training camp hes gonna tear it up even more. We should give him an extension right now.

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Dude showed so much promise his rookie year. Reminded me of mini Kittle at receiver.

He's the antithesis of kittle.
  • CJ75
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
He's the antithesis of kittle.

Yeah what an odd comparison. If anyone is "mini Kittle" it's Deebo.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Gonna be good to cut ties with him and get a rookie late round or udfa in
Practice squad maybe , he tends to fool people in training camp like Dante pettis and then disappears on game day
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Practice squad maybe , he tends to fool people in training camp like Dante pettis and then disappears on game day

Four games and he's gone.
Share 49ersWebzone