LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

WR Trent Taylor-Round 5-Pick 177

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's highway robbery that hes getting paid at all. I can probably find some random dudes at my local 24 hour fitness with more athleticism and size.
All the hype in the off season for being a 3rd down beast and has the opportunity to shine....and nothing.

Just move on already.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Trash and shave that ugly ass mustache
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
All the hype in the off season for being a 3rd down beast and has the opportunity to shine....and nothing.

Just move on already.

https://youtu.be/FzaSIp0zc60
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Just move on already.

Wtf

Just move on already.

Wtf

Well I'm glad you liked it.

I've been around here since almost the beginning. I've always tried to strike a balance between being a jokester / serious poster / etc. I never try to nerd out and talk cap stuff like AB. No one can touch that dude. However, I was there that day when we got a screen shot of Paraag actually on the Zone -- true story. It disappeared. I am not BuzZbB, although it took several years before I could actually understand his speech. And, once I did, it all ALMOST made sense. And I looked forward to FROPWNS' posts and I always want to post to the one and only PHOTOSHOP thread (Gay Angus Mans Burgers Anyone, or Alex Smith Mustard Dogs lol). Pasodoc, Kolohe, Mayo, so many great posters that I cannot even mention.

On game day, I fly off the handle with the best of them. From the Mike Nolan Rap Song to the Jimmy Ray Flea Flicker.

Anyway, I thought we were going to win the the SB this year. I became a fan in '81 and until 2012 we had never lost. Now, we are 0-2 in our last two. Don't get me started on that last drive when we kept throwing it to Crabtree. WTF . . . I'm almost over it, but not really. Still processing this last one.

Anyway, go 9ers. I look at this year as an opportunity to find players that can actually play (Richie James, slap Dante Pettis in the mouth with your C**K). And get a high draft pick. And we get rid of dead wood contracts.

Go Niners
This scrub is worse than Pettis. Niner Talk was on his nuts for so long. I told you guys he sucks. Small as f**k and slow. He won't be on the roster next year and he may be out of the NFL

Just move on already.

Wtf

Well I'm glad you liked it.

I've been around here since almost the beginning. I've always tried to strike a balance between being a jokester / serious poster / etc. I never try to nerd out and talk cap stuff like AB. No one can touch that dude. However, I was there that day when we got a screen shot of Paraag actually on the Zone -- true story. It disappeared. I am not BuzZbB, although it took several years before I could actually understand his speech. And, once I did, it all ALMOST made sense. And I looked forward to FROPWNS' posts and I always want to post to the one and only PHOTOSHOP thread (Gay Angus Mans Burgers Anyone, or Alex Smith Mustard Dogs lol). Pasodoc, Kolohe, Mayo, so many great posters that I cannot even mention.

On game day, I fly off the handle with the best of them. From the Mike Nolan Rap Song to the Jimmy Ray Flea Flicker.

Anyway, I thought we were going to win the the SB this year. I became a fan in '81 and until 2012 we had never lost. Now, we are 0-2 in our last two. Don't get me started on that last drive when we kept throwing it to Crabtree. WTF . . . I'm almost over it, but not really. Still processing this last one.

Anyway, go 9ers. I look at this year as an opportunity to find players that can actually play (Richie James, slap Dante Pettis in the mouth with your C**K). And get a high draft pick. And we get rid of dead wood contracts.

Go Niners

Good stuff man lol

I completely agree with your last paragraph. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy these last games like it's preseason.
Originally posted by sacniner:
This scrub is worse than Pettis. Niner Talk was on his nuts for so long. I told you guys he sucks. Small as f**k and slow. He won't be on the roster next year and he may be out of the NFL

I was saying the same all offseason. We should have dumped him then.
Still curious why so many WZers have been gassing this guy for years. He should have been cut a long time ago.

Trash
James better take his spot going forward.
  • CJ75
  • Veteran
Long time lurker, it's comical how overrated this guy has been. Perhaps 49er fandom standards of a WR has been so low through the years of talent depleted teams. I never got the big deal about a slow undersized slot whos specialty is barely getting any separation on 3rd down conversions against defenses who didn't know wtf the 49ers were doing under Shanahan yet. It feels like it's been years of "When Taylor gets back healthy we don't need another WR" talk.

The same guys who gassed up this guys shuttle numbers & training camp play are probably the same camp that crapped on DK Metcalf's agility in the combine last year.
[ Edited by CJ75 on Nov 7, 2020 at 5:15 PM ]
Should've cut him instead of Pettis. This dude is absolutely useless! At least Pettis could get open, even though captain staredown couldn't see him.
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Should've cut him instead of Pettis. This dude is absolutely useless! At least Pettis could get open, even though captain staredown couldn't see him.

lol are you serious bro??? Pettis couldn't even touch Trent taylor in the real season of training camp. Everyone knows training camp is where the Lombardi is won.
Share 49ersWebzone