There are 253 users in the forums

WR Trent Taylor-Round 5-Pick 177

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Everyone needs a welker/edelman type.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for 91til.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I don't get the amount of hate for this kid. Yes, he's injured more than anybody wants but no doubt he was a stud and 3rd down machine when fully healthy. It's not like he's breaking the bank as a 5th round pick lol

People inevitably try and bring down anyone other people get excited about... it's either the nature of this forum or fandom or human nature lol
Originally posted by 49ers808:

I don't get the amount of hate for this kid. Yes, he's injured more than anybody wants but no doubt he was a stud and 3rd down machine when fully healthy. It's not like he's breaking the bank as a 5th round pick lol

This...dude cost $800K this yr lol. No one is expecting him to be some WR1 or anything.

s**t if he plays well and can stay healthy, I so no reason to give him an extension. It's not gonna cost much at all and he's like Kittle's bro
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jun 3, 2020 at 12:40 PM ]
Originally posted by IGSXIII:
Ahem...

Lol, I seriously just spit my drink up reading this!!

Originally posted by pdizo916:
I know that he has an injured past but I am still high on this dude.

Me too!
I can see him having a Jimmie Ward-type of comeback year.
Arik Armstead used to be very injury prone as well, but hasn't missed a game the past 2 seasons.
Do you guys remember that bad luck Bryan meme. Ours will say finally has an elite team. Season cancelled due to riots and virus
I want to post something but I don't want the admins to think im doing it on purpose and might get banned.

This guy better play some significant snaps this year or it better be his last on the team. If I'm not mistaken this is year 4 for him, so the end of his rookie contract. When healthy he plays awesome, but he can't stay healthy and for football players the best ability is availability.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Impulse still hurtin ???
How many surgeries? It might be time for a new foot.
[ Edited by random49er on Jun 22, 2020 at 7:40 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
And Taylor was our whole offense on 3rd downs when he first joined us.

Yeah he's a squirrel on 3rd downs. He's got quick feet and creates space to get those 3rd down conversations.

Maybe a little too quick

Our coach thinks he has...

Not really what he thinks or doesn't think. Once again...simply using the press to possibly motivate players over the offseason. Cant take his words too literally when that's his aim.
Share 49ersWebzone