LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 434 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Kittle is hilarious.

Good, solid player but I'm not sure he has what it takes to be that stud TE that I thought he might be in this offense....
Originally posted by 9moon:
focus focus focus on them BALLS baby!!!

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Kittle drop. Drink.
dude needs some stick'em
Holy sheet

Really like this guy, but he needs to start getting consistent with his pass catching. Absolutely brutal, possibly game changing drop week 2 and I personally thought that drop on the opening drive Sunday really set the tone.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Really like this guy, but he needs to start getting consistent with his pass catching. Absolutely brutal, possibly game changing drop week 2 and I personally thought that drop on the opening drive Sunday really set the tone.

That statement could be written about every 9er TE this past decade.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Holy sheet

wow
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Holy sheet

wow

Lets give some credit to Person too. I hope he stays on the team as our swing lineman at least.

Kittle is legit, dude is just frustrating when he decides to drop his typical pass per game. Dude is always open, I don't care what anyone says but the TE position is set unless Gronk or Kelce walk in here and that's not happening. Good draft pick by Lynch and co
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Kittle is legit, dude is just frustrating when he decides to drop his typical pass per game. Dude is always open, I don't care what anyone says but the TE position is set unless Gronk or Kelce walk in here and that's not happening. Good draft pick by Lynch and co

Imagine if we add Noah Fant thru the draft. OOF!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

This. And I believe the drops will be much fewer and further between the more experience he gets at the NFL level and in this scheme.
I think he's already close to a pro bowl tight end. What a great pic he's faster than almost any tight end in the league and he is a great blocker, past protector he needs to work on his hands a little bit but that's it
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
he's been Grappy's favorite target, and is a very promising talent.. but no, no way he's a PRO BOWLER yet.
Share 49ersWebzone