LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 343 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Kittle misses games to film Zenni glasses commercials.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

How many commercials does he have? Guys all over the place.
It's a shame that a TE that has so much impact on the offense gets injured so much. It might be because he plays so hard but whatever the reason it's hurting the team. He doesn't just impact the passing game. He's one of the best blockers on the team so the running game suffers too. He's kind of like Gronk. He gets hurt a lot too but when he's in there he's a difference maker.
So glad when this guy is back on the field & Trey Lance is throwing him the ball
We need to stop paying people. Almost everyone we pay starts playing worse or develops chronic injuries: Jimmy, kittle, warner, Dee ford, armstead, mostert. Lame
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
So glad when this guy is back on the field & Trey Lance is throwing him the ball

I hope so, tohara - that's be awesome to see.
Does he play a little too hard and block a little too hard?

He's hurt every single year for very significant amounts of time. If he can't stay healthy it doesn't help you.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He's hurt every single year for very significant amounts of time. If he can't stay healthy it doesn't help you.

No, I just think a few unfortunate Jimmy G passes set him up for getting banged up, which he's tried to play through and I think that's the problem. Playing through the injury and making it worse
Originally posted by DocMcstuffins:

No, I just think a few unfortunate Jimmy G passes set him up for getting banged up, which he's tried to play through and I think that's the problem. Playing through the injury and making it worse

Yeah both his injuries the past two years have been a result of horrific high passes from Jimmy.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by DocMcstuffins:

Yeah both his injuries the past two years have been a result of horrific high passes from Jimmy.

He's going to get someone killed with one of those Jimmy G dying duck specials.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

How many commercials does he have? Guys all over the place.

"Guy is all over the place." Except on the field!
Kittle and his wifey for Halloween.

• thl408
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Wow ! Those are some nice flowers in his garden.

Damn thats hooooooooot. She ain't bad looking either.
Originally posted by thl408:

Wow ! Those are some nice flowers in his garden.

Pretty sweet maple there
Share 49ersWebzone