LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 147 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Kittle actually had a higher Sparq score than OJ Howard. He's definitely a complete TE and great value in the 5th round.

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I forgot about the Witherspoon pick. So that is three possibles. Lynch is killing this draft in spite of what some want to believe. Just get a deep threat receiver and an edge rusher, though I doubt a pass rusher at this point will add much. I'd like DeVonte Fields, but I don't think Lynch does.

I'd like Ejuan Price or Tanzel Smart. Price as a pure situational pass rusher type that you can rotate in or Smart as a high motor inside guy that can play DT or NT and was one of the smartest, most intuitive DL's I've seen this year.
Can he catch the ball with defender draping on his arm, if yes, he's better than McD
I'd like Ejuan Price or Tanzel Smart. Price as a pure situational pass rusher type that you can rotate in or Smart as a high motor inside guy that can play DT or NT and was one of the smartest, most intuitive DL's I've seen this year.

Two players I love.

Price is a relentless little f**ker.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Can he catch the ball with defender draping on his arm, if yes, he's better than McD

https://www.profootballfocus.com/college-football-3-plays-show-iowas-george-kittle-best-all-around-tight-end-cfb/

Checkout that last play
Originally posted by Heroism:

Two players I love.

Price is a relentless little f**ker, no homo
FTFY
[ Edited by communist on Apr 29, 2017 at 12:30 PM ]
And just wait until you see his gf, 6'0 and gorgeous!! Instagram Claire Till
[ Edited by mmills88 on Apr 29, 2017 at 12:30 PM ]
Why is he listed as a FB on tha ESPN draft list of players we taken
We just drafted Trent Taylor, WR, Louisiana Tech
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Apr 29, 2017 at 12:34 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/college-football-3-plays-show-iowas-george-kittle-best-all-around-tight-end-cfb/

Checkout that last play

Nice!

Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

I think he's a little under size at 6'4 for your typical 6'6 TE these days. He might be under 240 also, not sure.

I think he's a little under size at 6'4 for your typical 6'6 TE these days. He might be under 240 also, not sure.

OW!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
good pickup. he would have done better had it not been for the quarterback he had and the ancient offense idiot kirk ferentz runs at iowa. all iowa fans have head lice but i like george
  • buhda
  • Veteran
Montana to Clark,Young to Jones,and now Beathard to Kittles great move.......
Originally posted by robniner:

OW!

Listed at 247 still a bit light for TE
Share 49ersWebzone