LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - TE George Kittle Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9moon:
85 will always belong to MIKE WILSON !!

our first ever BIG BODY WR !!

Not really. In the 50s the Niners had Billy Wilson who was 6'3" and weighed about 200. That was huge for that era when you consider that O Linemen often weighed between 230 and 250 in those days. Then in the 60s they had Dave Parks who caught 80 passes for over 1300 yards one season. That was in a 14 game season. He was 6'2"and 220 lbs. Again really big for that era which is why he caught so many balls. You can'y forget the original Owens either. R C 'Ally Oop" Owens. He was 6'3"and 200lbs.

I'm guessing those guys were before your time. I agree with you about Mike Wilson. He was a really underrated receiver playing in the shadow of Rice and Taylor.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Kittle ranked #9 on PFF's 50 best players rankings. Niners have 4 players ranked in the top 27.

Kittle #9
Warner #20
Trent Williams #24
Bosa #27

Bosa getting disrespected

If Bosa and Kittle played a full season of games they would be ranked top 20 and top 3 imo. Kittle is certainly better than Kelce with much worse qbs throwing (or not throwing ) to him.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQZGKfEnd9z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I want to know what the butt tattoo says

Umm, no
Hall of famer
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Sick!
Kittle ranked #9 on PFF's 50 best players rankings. Niners have 4 players ranked in the top 27.

Kittle #9
Warner #20
Trent Williams #24
Bosa #27

Pretty good clip of bringing in elite players. I wonder who are the next two to emerge. I'd bank on Aiyuk and Samuel on offense. On defense I hope it's Kinlaw.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Kittle #9
Warner #20
Trent Williams #24
Bosa #27

Pretty good clip of bringing in elite players. I wonder who are the next two to emerge. I'd bank on Aiyuk and Samuel on offense. On defense I hope it's Kinlaw.

Great job by our FO. Aiyuk is going to emerge on offense and on D I'd say Kinlaw
Originally posted by elguapo:

Kittle #9
Warner #20
Trent Williams #24
Bosa #27

Great job by our FO. Aiyuk is going to emerge on offense and on D I'd say Kinlaw

And, hopefully Trey Lance soon enough.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by elguapo:

Kittle #9
Warner #20
Trent Williams #24
Bosa #27

And, hopefully Trey Lance soon enough.

Yeah Trey is going to take over eventually and make so many off script plays we're all gonna be so damn happy. Running for first downs and extending plays with his legs are going to be an every game occurrence

Originally posted by NYniner85:

I completely agree with that list I would maybe take Hockenson out and put in Hunter Henry or Gesicki above him but all 3 are close imo
How people wanna put Kelce over Kittle don't know s**t. You put Kittle playing with Mahomes he would do the same s**t Kelce does, you put Kelce in SF and the run game wouldn't be as good because he can't block. Kittle is just the flat out complete TE which is why he's easily TE #1.

Kittle broke the TE receiving record with damn Mullens and Beathard throwing him the ball for f**ks sake which Kelce just did with Mahomes. It's an easy call honestly. Andrews is another complete TE because he can block too but not as talented as Kittle
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Jul 15, 2021 at 7:45 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
How people wanna put Kelce over Kittle don't know s**t. You put Kittle playing with Mahomes he would do the same s**t Kelce does, you put Kelce in SF and the run game wouldn't be as good because he can't block. Kittle is just the flat out complete TE which is why he's easily TE #1.

Kittle broke the TE receiving record with damn Mullens and Beathard throwing him the ball for f**ks sake which Kelce just did with Mahomes. It's an easy call honestly. Andrews is another complete TE because he can block too but not as talented as Kittle

Yeah, Kittle deserves to be #1 - Kelce can't block worth a s**t.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

It's more like Kittle would be greater than he already is had he been in KC, while Kelce would not be as good as Kittle now if he's in SF..
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by mayo49:

It's more like Kittle would be greater than he already is had he been in KC, while Kelce would not be as good as Kittle now if he's in SF..

All of this. Plus, Kelce has the ALL PRO wr Hill to open everything up underneath for him and take double coverage. Meanwhile Kittle has nothing compared to Mahomes or Hill to take attention away from him. It's not even close imo.
Share 49ersWebzone